3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-11 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 906.51047
Your 2010-11 Hyundai Genesis Sedan can turn in faster lap times at the race track when equipped with StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51047. StopTech has mastered the art of developing aftermarket brake parts for all vehicle types over the last two decades, so this brake kit is worth checking out. It is specifically designed for this car, which means that it will fit perfectly and also that it will complement your car’s braking system. In terms of pricing, this brake kit is just $466.95, so it is quite a bargain. We’ll discuss this more in the following article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51047 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises specifically designed and pre-selected brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
When braking from highway speeds, your stock brakes may exhibit some inconsistency in braking performance. This can be resolved by installing the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51047 because it offers higher fade resistance and higher heat tolerance. It is made from premium materials with higher heat and friction limits. It also provides an increased braking surface area thanks to its larger pads and rotors. So, you will be more assured of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit also ensures shorter braking distances because its grippier brake pads deliver a firmer bite. The more significant materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more exciting driving experiences and enhanced performance.
The materials from which this brake kit is made are superior to those of your stock brakes in both quality and strength, and so you can count on the fact that they will last longer, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51047?
- The quality and effectiveness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is incorrectly matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this purposely assembled brake kit upgrade for the 2010-11 Hyundai Genesis Sedan, StopTech sorts that out for you by accurately matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-matched brake pads and rotors.
- You can trust the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51047 brake kit because it is fashioned in the USA by highly trained professionals and production facilities that adhere to industry-established quality standards.
- This kit costs just $466.95, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Position: Front and rear
2010 to 2011 hyundai genesis sedan
Relevant part numbers
2010 to 2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.