3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 906.51048
Your 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan can turn in faster lap times at the race track when equipped with StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51048. With over two decades worth of experience in the manufacture of aftermarket brake system products, StopTech is an authority in this field. It is specifically designed for this car, which means that it will fit just right and also that it will complement your car’s braking system. In terms of pricing, this brake kit is just $500.85, so it is quite a bargain. We’ll discuss this more in the following article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51048 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades produced by StopTech. They consist of premium rotors and pads that have been pre-selected to ensure improved braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
When braking from highway speeds, your stock brakes may exhibit some inconsistency in braking performance. This can be alleviated by installing the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51048 because it offers higher fade resistance and higher heat tolerance. It is made from high quality materials with higher heat and friction limits. It also provides an increased braking surface area thanks to its larger pads and rotors. So, you will be more assured of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51048, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
Thanks to this brake kit’s more rigid and more resilient materials, it is sure to have a much longer service life than your stock brake pads and rotors, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51048?
- The quality and effectiveness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is inappropriately matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this purposely assembled brake kit upgrade for the 2010-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan, StopTech sorts that out for you by perfectly matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-matched brake pads and rotors.
- You can trust the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51048 brake kit because it is manufactured in the USA by highly trained professionals and production facilities that adhere to industry-established quality standards.
- This kit costs just $500.85, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Position:Front and Rear
2012 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
2010 to 2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2010 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.