3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2012-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 906.51014
Want to squeeze more performance out of your 2012-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan? Try fitting it with the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51014. This brake kit will change how take corners and turns with this car. It costs just $561.35, which isn’t much considering the benefits it offers. Here are the things we’ll discuss in this article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51014 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades manufactured by StopTech. They consist of heavy-duty rotors and pads that have been pre-matched to ensure improved braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
When braking from highway speeds, your stock brakes may exhibit some inconsistency in braking performance. This can be remedied by installing the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51014 because it offers higher fade resistance and higher heat tolerance. It is made from high quality materials with higher heat and friction limits. It also provides an increased braking surface area thanks to its larger pads and rotors. So, you will be more assured of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2012-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51014, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
The materials from which this brake kit is made are superior to those of your stock brakes in both quality and strength, and so you can count on the fact that they will last longer, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51014?
- It is critical for brake pad upgrades to be appropriately matched to brake rotor upgrades because brake pads and rotors are not made alike. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are mismatched, they may fail to deliver the anticipated improvements in braking performance. The pre-selected StopTech axle pack covers the brake pad and rotor matching part for you, so you can go right ahead and install it. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- The contents of this kit are designed and produced at one of the StopTech manufacturing facilities here in the USA. These products are made in compliance with the set industry standards for quality in the brake parts and rotors.
- This kit costs just $561.35, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Position: Front and rear
2012 to 2014 hyundai genesis sedan
Relevant part numbers
2012 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.