3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 906.51049
Want to draw more performance out of your 2015-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan? Try fitting it with the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51049. You will be surprised at how much this brake kit can impact your car’s driving character. It costs just $559.55, which isn’t much considering the benefits it offers. Here are the things we’ll discuss in this article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51049 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises specially designed and pre-selected brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Sometimes, your stock brake system may exhibit brake fade when heat builds up significantly because of braking friction, e.g. when you are driving aggressively or when braking from high speeds. This can be alleviated by installing the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51049 because it offers higher fade resistance and higher heat tolerance. It is made from premium materials with higher heat and friction limits. It also provides an increased braking surface area thanks to its larger pads and rotors. So, you will be more assured of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit also guarantees shorter braking distances because its grippier brake pads deliver a firmer bite. The more significant materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more exciting driving experiences and enhanced performance.
Thanks to this brake kit’s more rigid and more resilient materials, it is sure to have a much lengthier service life than your stock brake pads and rotors, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 906.51049?
- It is critical for brake pad upgrades to be correctly matched to brake rotor upgrades because brake pads and rotors are not made alike. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are mismatched, they may fail to deliver the anticipated improvements in braking performance. The pre-matched StopTech axle pack covers the brake pad and rotor matching part for you, so you can go right ahead and install it. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- The contents of this kit are designed and produced at one of the StopTech manufacturing facilities here in the USA. These products are made in compliance with the set industry standards for quality in the brake parts and rotors.
- This kit costs just $559.55, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Position: Front and rear
2015 to 2016 hyundai genesis sedan
Relevant part numbers
2015 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.