3 Reasons to Upgrade to 1994-96 Hyundai Elantra Axle Pack 905.51042
Are the brakes of your 1994-96 Hyundai Elantra wearing out too quickly? If so, you would do well to get the StopTech rear axle pack 905.51042 for your car. This premium OE brake upgrade offers a lengthier service life, quieter, more dependable braking, and several other benefits that we’ll discuss in this article. You can get this brake kit for just $133.41. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech rear axle pack 905.51042 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades developed by StopTech. They consist of high-quality rotors and pads that have been pre-selected to guarantee better braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
At times, your stock brake system may exhibit brake fade when heat builds up significantly because of braking friction, e.g. when you are driving aggressively or when braking from high speeds. This can be resolved by installing the StopTech rear axle pack 905.51042 because it offers higher fade resistance and higher heat tolerance. It is made from high quality materials with higher heat and friction limits. It also provides an increased braking surface area thanks to its larger pads and rotors. So, you will be more assured of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 1994-96 Hyundai Elantra can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech rear axle pack 905.51042, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
The materials from which this brake kit is made are better to those of your stock brakes in both quality and strength, and so you can count on the fact that they will last longer, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech rear axle pack 905.51042?
- Brake pads and rotors can’t be paired together indiscriminately because they are fashioned for other purposes and in various grades. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are incorrectly matched, they may fail to deliver the desired improvements in braking performance. The pre-matched StopTech axle pack covers the brake pad and rotor matching part for you, so you can go right ahead and install it. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- The StopTech rear axle pack 905.51042 brake kit is developed in the USA, so you are assured of high-quality standards in the pads and rotors' production processes.
- This kit costs just $133.41, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Position: Front And Rear
1994 to 1996 Hyundai Elantra
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.