3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2005 Hyundai Sonata Axle Pack 905.50004
Your 2005 Hyundai Sonata can turn in faster lap times at the race track when equipped with StopTech rear axle pack 905.50004. With over two decades worth of experience in the manufacture of aftermarket brake system products, StopTech is an authority in this field. It is purposefully designed for this car, which means that it will fit perfectly and also that it will complement your car’s braking system. In terms of pricing, this brake kit is just $188.3, so it is quite a bargain. We’ll discuss this more in the following article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech rear axle pack 905.50004 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades developed by StopTech. They consist of premium rotors and pads that have been pre-selected to ensure improved braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Your 2005 Hyundai Sonata has serious performance potential, but it may not be advisable to thoroughly test the car’s performance capabilities with your OE brakes. Indisputably, this car’s OE brakes are sufficient, but they may not be able to deliver reliable braking power during high-performance driving because they are not for that. The StopTech rear axle pack 905.50004, on the other hand, can control higher levels of performance. Its exclusive, high-quality materials and innovative vented brake rotors with an OE vane design have increased heat tolerance. It can better handle the higher friction levels of performance driving. And so you can count on this kit to offer you more consistent braking power.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit also ensures shorter braking distances because its grippier brake pads deliver a firmer bite. The more resilient materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more engaging driving experiences and enhanced performance.
Thanks to this brake kit’s more solid and more resilient materials, it is sure to have a much lengthier service life than your OE brake pads and rotors, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech rear axle pack 905.50004?
- The quality and usefulness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is incorrectly matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this purposely assembled brake kit upgrade for the 2005 Hyundai Sonata, StopTech sorts that out for you by perfectly matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-matched brake pads and rotors.
- The StopTech rear axle pack 905.50004 brake kit is developed in the USA, so you are assured of high-quality standards in the pads and rotors' production processes.
- This kit costs just $188.3, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Position:Front and Rear
2005 Hyundai Sonata
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.