3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2008-10 Hyundai Sonata Axle Pack 905.51022
You cannot go wrong with brake upgrades because you cannot have enough stopping power, especially with a car like the 2008-10 Hyundai Sonata. StopTech fashioned its rear axle pack 905.51022, particularly for this car to achieve a higher level of braking performance. Even better is the fact that you can buy this brake kit for just $195.25. In this article, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech rear axle pack 905.51022 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises purposefully designed and pre-selected brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
When braking from highway speeds, your stock brakes may exhibit some inconsistency in braking performance. The proprietary materials of this kit can master higher levels of heat and friction. For example, StopTech's rotors contain higher carbon concentrations. Therefore, you can count on them to resist cracking when heat builds up considerably. So, you will be more assured of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2008-10 Hyundai Sonata can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech rear axle pack 905.51022, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
With this kit, you will go for longer without having to do any brake part replacements. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech rear axle pack 905.51022?
- The quality and effectiveness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is incorrectly matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this purposely assembled brake kit upgrade for the 2008-10 Hyundai Sonata, StopTech sorts that out for you by accurately matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-selected brake pads and rotors.
- The contents of this kit are designed and produced at one of the StopTech manufacturing facilities here in the USA. These products are made in compliance with the set industry standards for quality in the brake parts and rotors.
- This kit costs just $195.25, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Position:Front and Rear
2008 to 2010 Hyundai Sonata
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.