3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2009-12 Hyundai Elantra Axle Pack 905.51005
Want to draw more performance out of your 2009-12 Hyundai Elantra? Try fitting it with the StopTech rear axle pack 905.51005. This brake kit will change how take corners and turns with this car. It costs just $170.51, which isn’t much considering the benefits it offers. Here are the things we’ll discuss in this article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech rear axle pack 905.51005 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises specially designed and pre-matched brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
When braking from highway speeds, your stock brakes may exhibit some inconsistency in braking performance. This can be resolved by installing the StopTech rear axle pack 905.51005 because it offers higher fade resistance and higher heat tolerance. It is made from high-grade materials with higher heat and friction thresholds. It also provides an increased braking surface area thanks to its larger pads and rotors. So, you will be more confident of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2009-12 Hyundai Elantra can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech rear axle pack 905.51005, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
You won’t have to replace this brake kit as often as you would your stock brakes because it won’t wear out as quickly. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech rear axle pack 905.51005?
- The quality and usefulness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is inappropriately matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this purposely assembled brake kit upgrade for the 2009-12 Hyundai Elantra, StopTech sorts that out for you by accurately matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-selected brake pads and rotors.
- You can trust the StopTech rear axle pack 905.51005 brake kit because it is manufactured in the USA by highly trained professionals and production facilities that adhere to industry-established quality standards.
- This kit costs just $170.51, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Position: Front And Rear
2009 to 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.