3 Reasons to Upgrade to 1992-98 Hyundai Elantra Axle Pack 908.51031
Are the brakes of your 1992-98 Hyundai Elantra deteriorating too quickly? If so, you would do well to get the StopTech front axle pack 908.51031 for your car. This premium OE brake upgrade offers a longer service life, quieter, more dependable braking, and several other benefits that we’ll discuss in this article. You can get this brake kit for just $70.08. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech front axle pack 908.51031 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises specially designed and pre-matched brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Your 1992-98 Hyundai Elantra has serious performance potential, but it may not be advisable to thoroughly test the car’s performance capabilities with your OE brakes. Undeniably, this car’s OE brakes are commendable, but they may not be able to deliver reliable braking power during high-performance driving because they are not for that. The StopTech front axle pack 908.51031, on the other hand, can control higher levels of performance. Its exclusive, high-quality materials and innovative vented brake rotors with an OE vane design have increased heat tolerance. It can better handle the higher friction levels of performance driving. And so you can count on this kit to offer you more dependable braking power.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit’s brake pads have proprietary friction formulations that achieve a more substantial bite, and as a result, you are always guaranteed of shorter braking distances with this brake kit. The more rigid materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more exciting driving experiences and improved performance.
Thanks to this brake kit’s more rigid and more resilient materials, it is sure to have a much lengthier service life than your factory brake pads and rotors, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech front axle pack 908.51031?
- Brake pads and rotors can’t be paired together indiscriminately because they are fashioned for other purposes and in various grades. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are mismatched, they may fail to deliver the desired improvements in braking performance. The StopTech axle packs take away the guesswork that comes with a correctly paired brake pad and brake rotor upgrades. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- The StopTech front axle pack 908.51031 brake kit is developed in the USA, so you are assured of high-quality standards in the pads and rotors' production processes.
- This kit costs just $70.08, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
1992 to 1998 Hyundai Elantra
1997 to 1998 Hyundai Tiburon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.