3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2005-09 Hyundai Sonata Axle Pack 908.51019
Your 2005-09 Hyundai Sonata can turn in quicker lap times at the race track when equipped with StopTech front axle pack 908.51019. StopTech has perfected the art of developing aftermarket brake parts for all vehicle types over the last two decades, so this brake kit is worth checking out. It is purposefully designed for this car, which means that it will fit perfectly and also that it will complement your car’s braking system. In terms of pricing, this brake kit is just $141, so it is quite a bargain. We’ll discuss this more in the following article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech front axle pack 908.51019 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises specifically designed and pre-selected brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
When braking from highway speeds, your stock brakes may exhibit some inconsistency in braking performance. This can be alleviated by installing the StopTech front axle pack 908.51019 because it offers higher fade resistance and higher heat tolerance. It is made from high quality materials with higher heat and friction limits. It also provides an increased braking surface area thanks to its larger pads and rotors. So, you will be more confident of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit’s brake pads have unique friction formulations that achieve a more substantial bite, and as a result, you are always assured of shorter braking distances with this brake kit. The more robust materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more exciting driving experiences and enhanced performance.
You won’t have to replace this brake kit as often as you would your stock brakes because it won’t wear out as quickly. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech front axle pack 908.51019?
- The quality and usefulness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is incorrectly matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this specially assembled brake kit upgrade for the 2005-09 Hyundai Sonata, StopTech sorts that out for you by perfectly matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-selected brake pads and rotors.
- The StopTech front axle pack 908.51019 brake kit is produced in the USA, so you are assured of high-quality standards in the pads and rotors' production processes.
- This kit costs just $141, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2005 to 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.