3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2005 Hyundai Sonata Axle Pack 909.51517
Are you thinking about upgrading the performance or drivability of your 2005 Hyundai Sonata? Try fitting it with the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51517. This brake kit will change how take corners and turns with this car. It costs just $104.9, which isn’t much considering the benefits it offers. Here are the things we’ll discuss in this article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51517 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises specifically designed and pre-matched brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Your 2005 Hyundai Sonata has serious performance potential, but it may not be advisable to thoroughly explore the car’s performance capabilities with your OE brakes. Undoubtedly, this car’s OE brakes are commendable, but they may not be able to deliver dependable braking capability during high-performance driving because they are not for that. The StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51517, on the other hand, can withstand higher levels of performance. Its exclusive, high-grade materials and innovative vented brake rotors with an OE vane design have increased heat tolerance. It can better withstand the higher friction levels of performance driving. And so you can count on this kit to offer you more dependable braking power.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit’s brake pads have proprietary friction formulations that achieve a more substantial bite, and as a result, you are always guaranteed of shorter braking distances with this brake kit. The more robust materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more exhilarating driving experiences and enhanced performance.
You won’t have to replace this brake kit as often as you would your stock brakes because it won’t wear out as quickly. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51517?
- It is essential for brake pad upgrades to be accurately matched to brake rotor upgrades because brake pads and rotors are not made alike. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are incorrectly matched, they may fail to deliver the anticipated improvements in braking performance. The StopTech axle packs take away the guesswork that comes with a correctly paired brake pad and brake rotor upgrades. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- You can trust the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51517 brake kit because it is manufactured in the USA by highly skilled professionals and production facilities that adhere to industry-established quality standards.
- This kit costs just $104.9, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2005 Hyundai Sonata
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.