3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2005-08 Hyundai Sonata Axle Pack 909.51518
You cannot go wrong with brake upgrades because you cannot have too much stopping power, especially with a car like the 2005-08 Hyundai Sonata. StopTech fashioned its preferred rear axle pack 909.51518, specifically for this car to achieve a higher level of braking performance. Even better is the fact that you can buy this brake kit for just $134.9. In this article, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51518 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades developed by StopTech. They consist of premium rotors and pads that have been pre-matched to ensure enhanced braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
When braking from highway speeds, your stock brakes may exhibit some inconsistency in braking performance. This can be resolved by installing the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51518 because it offers higher fade resistance and higher heat tolerance. It is made from high quality materials with higher heat and friction limits. It also provides an increased braking surface area thanks to its larger pads and rotors. So, you will be more assured of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2005-08 Hyundai Sonata can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51518, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
Thanks to this brake kit’s more solid and more resilient materials, it is sure to have a much longer service life than your factory brake pads and rotors, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51518?
- It is critical for brake pad upgrades to be accurately matched to brake rotor upgrades because brake pads and rotors are not made alike. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are incorrectly matched, they may fail to deliver the desired improvements in braking performance. The pre-selected StopTech axle pack covers the brake pad and rotor matching part for you, so you can go right ahead and install it. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- The StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51518 brake kit is developed in the USA, so you are assured of high-quality standards in the pads and rotors' production processes.
- This kit costs just $134.9, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2005 to 2008 Hyundai Sonata
2005 to 2009 Hyundai Tucson
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.