3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2008-10 Hyundai Sonata Axle Pack 909.51519
Your 2008-10 Hyundai Sonata can turn in faster lap times at the race track when equipped with StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51519. With over two decades worth of experience in the manufacture of aftermarket brake system products, StopTech is an authority in this field. It is specifically designed for this car, which means that it will fit just right and also that it will add value to your car’s braking system. In terms of pricing, this brake kit is just $143.1, so it is quite a bargain. We’ll discuss this more in the following article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51519 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises purposefully designed and pre-selected brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
When braking from highway speeds, your stock brakes may exhibit some inconsistency in braking performance. The exclusive materials of this kit can master higher levels of heat and friction. For example, StopTech's rotors contain higher carbon concentrations. Therefore, you can count on them to resist cracking when heat builds up significantly. So, you will be more assured of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2008-10 Hyundai Sonata can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51519, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
With this kit, you will go for longer without having to do any brake part replacements. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51519?
- The quality and effectiveness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is incorrectly matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this purposely assembled brake kit upgrade for the 2008-10 Hyundai Sonata, StopTech sorts that out for you by perfectly matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-selected brake pads and rotors.
- You can trust the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51519 brake kit because it is developed in the USA by highly trained professionals and production facilities that adhere to industry-established quality standards.
- This kit costs just $143.1, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2008 to 2010 Hyundai Sonata
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.