3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2008-10 Hyundai Sonata Axle Pack 909.51503
Are you thinking about upgrading the performance or drivability of your 2008-10 Hyundai Sonata? Try fitting it with the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51503. This brake kit will change how take corners and turns with this car. It costs just $136.4, which isn’t much considering the benefits it offers. Here are the things we’ll discuss in this article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51503 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises specially designed and pre-matched brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Most factory-installed brakes are not designed to function at the limit. They are often adequate during leisurely driving. But, when you start to push the car to its limits, it may not function as consistently. The reason is that they get overwhelmed when heat builds up at the wheels, such as during high-speed driving or aggressive braking. You can count on the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51503 to deliver more dependable braking power because it has higher heat tolerance. It features high-quality brake pads that are made from superior, heat-resistant materials. It also features vented heavy-duty rotors with an OE vane design that goes a long way in helping to eliminate heat.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit’s brake pads have exclusive friction formulations that achieve a more substantial bite, and as a result, you are always guaranteed of shorter braking distances with this brake kit. The more robust materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more engaging driving experiences and enhanced performance.
Thanks to this brake kit’s more solid and more resilient materials, it is sure to have a much longer service life than your OE brake pads and rotors, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51503?
- The quality and usefulness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is inappropriately matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this purposely put-together brake kit upgrade for the 2008-10 Hyundai Sonata, StopTech sorts that out for you by perfectly matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-matched brake pads and rotors.
- The StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51503 brake kit is produced in the USA, so you are assured of high-quality standards in the pads and rotors' production processes.
- This kit costs just $136.4, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2008 to 2010 Hyundai Sonata
2009 to 2011 Hyundai Azera
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.