3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 909.51512
Want to squeeze more performance out of your 2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan? Try fitting it with the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51512. This brake kit will change how take corners and turns with this car. It costs just $201.15, which isn’t much considering the benefits it offers. Here are the things we’ll discuss in this article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51512 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades produced by StopTech. They consist of heavy-duty rotors and pads that have been pre-selected to guarantee better braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Most factory-installed brakes are not designed to function at the limit. They are often adequate during moderate driving. But, when you start to push the car to its limits, it may fail to function as consistently. The reason is that they get overwhelmed when heat builds up at the wheels, such as during spirited driving or aggressive braking. You can count on the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51512 to deliver more consistent braking power because it has higher heat tolerance. It features high-quality brake pads that are made from superior, heat-resistant materials. It also features vented heavy-duty rotors with an OE vane design that goes a long way in helping to dissipate heat.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51512, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
You won’t have to replace this brake kit as often as you would your stock brakes because it won’t wear out as quickly. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51512?
- Brake pads and rotors can’t be paired together randomly because they are designed for other purposes and in various grades. Brake part manufacturers develop brake kits for different purposes, using other materials. When brake pad/rotor upgrades are incorrectly matched, they may fail to deliver the anticipated improvements in braking performance. The StopTech axle packs take away the guesswork that comes with a correctly paired brake pad and brake rotor upgrades. Its components have been carefully pre-matched for you.
- The contents of this kit are designed and produced at one of the StopTech manufacturing facilities here in the USA. These products are made in compliance with the set industry standards for quality in the brake parts and rotors.
- This kit costs just $201.15, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2009 hyundai genesis sedan
Relevant part numbers
2009 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.