3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 909.51533
Are the brakes of your 2010 Hyundai Genesis Sedan wearing out too quickly? If so, you would do well to get the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51533 for your car. This premium OE brake upgrade offers a longer service life, quieter, more dependable braking, and several other benefits that we’ll discuss in this article. You can get this brake kit for just $197.6. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51533 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises purposefully designed and pre-selected brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Most factory-installed brakes are not designed to function at the limit. They are often adequate during moderate driving. But, when you start to push the car to its limits, it may fail to function as dependably. The reason is that they get overwhelmed when heat builds up at the wheels, such as during high-speed driving or aggressive braking. You can count on the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51533 to deliver more reliable braking power because it has higher heat tolerance. It features high-quality brake pads that are made from superior, heat-resistant materials. It also features vented heavy-duty rotors with an OE vane design that goes a long way in helping to eliminate heat.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit also guarantees shorter braking distances because its grippier brake pads deliver a firmer bite. The more robust materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more engaging driving experiences and enhanced performance.
With this kit, you will go for longer without having to do any brake part replacements. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51533?
- The quality and usefulness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is inappropriately matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this specially put-together brake kit upgrade for the 2010 Hyundai Genesis Sedan, StopTech sorts that out for you by perfectly matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-selected brake pads and rotors.
- The StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51533 brake kit is manufactured in the USA, so you are assured of high-quality standards in the pads and rotors' production processes.
- This kit costs just $197.6, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2010 hyundai genesis sedan
Relevant part numbers
2010 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.