3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Axle Pack 909.51511
Are the brakes of your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe wearing out too quickly? If so, you would do well to get the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51511 for your car. This premium OE brake upgrade offers a lengthier service life, quieter, more consistent braking, and several other benefits that we’ll discuss in this article. You can get this brake kit for just $372.22. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51511 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises specifically designed and pre-matched brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
When braking from highway speeds, your stock brakes may exhibit some inconsistency in braking performance. The proprietary materials of this kit can master higher levels of heat and friction. For example, StopTech's rotors contain higher carbon concentrations. Therefore, you can count on them to resist cracking when heat builds up significantly. So, you will be more assured of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51511, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
With this kit, you will go for longer without having to do any brake part replacements. This brake kit’s premium rotors have an electro-statically applied finish. They can withstand up to 400 hours of exposure to saltwater without rusting, thanks to this finish. Also worth noting is that this kit’s brake pads and rotors both utilize wear-resistant materials that resist cracking in high friction or high heat situations.
Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51511?
- The quality and usefulness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is inappropriately matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this purposely put-together brake kit upgrade for the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, StopTech sorts that out for you by perfectly matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-selected brake pads and rotors.
- The StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51511 brake kit is produced in the USA, so you are assured of high-quality standards in the pads and rotors' production processes.
- This kit costs just $372.22, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2011 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.