3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Axle Pack 909.51513
Are you thinking about upgrading the performance or drivability of your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan? Try fitting it with the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51513. This brake kit will change how take corners and turns with this car. It costs just $212.8, which isn’t much considering the benefits it offers. Here are the things we’ll discuss in this article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51513 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
The axle packs are premium OE upgrades produced by StopTech. They consist of premium rotors and pads that have been pre-matched to ensure better braking performance and a perfect fit.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
At times, your stock brake system may suffer from brake fade when heat builds up substantially because of braking friction, e.g. when you are driving aggressively or when braking from high speeds. This can be remedied by installing the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51513 because it offers higher fade resistance and higher heat tolerance. It is made from premium materials with higher heat and friction limits. It also provides an increased braking surface area thanks to its larger pads and rotors. So, you will be more confident of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
Braking distances make all the difference when racing or trying to beat lap times on the track. With its stock brakes, the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan can pull to a stop from 70 mph in 163 feet. With the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51513, that braking distance is bound to reduce thanks to its premium brake pads and rotors significantly. These pads and rotors are made from proprietary alloys that deliver more grip and bite. As a result, they provide shorter braking distances.
Thanks to this brake kit’s more solid and more resilient materials, it is sure to have a much more extensive service life than your factory brake pads and rotors, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51513?
- The quality and effectiveness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is incorrectly matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this specially put-together brake kit upgrade for the 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Sedan, StopTech sorts that out for you by perfectly matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-matched brake pads and rotors.
- The StopTech preferred rear axle pack 909.51513 brake kit is manufactured in the USA, so you are assured of high-quality standards in the pads and rotors' production processes.
- This kit costs just $212.8, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.