3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2009-12 Hyundai Elantra Axle Pack 908.51506
Want to draw more performance out of your 2009-12 Hyundai Elantra? Try fitting it with the StopTech rear axle pack 908.51506. You will be surprised at how much this brake kit can change your car’s driving character. It costs just $66.51, which isn’t much considering the benefits it offers. Here are the things we’ll discuss in this article:
1. What is an axle pack?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
3. Why buy the StopTech rear axle pack 908.51506 brake kit?
What is an axle pack?
This brake kit comprises purposefully designed and pre-matched brake pads and rotors that are performance-focused.
What are three reasons to upgrade to such a kit?
More Consistent Braking Power:
Sometimes, your stock brake system may exhibit brake fade when heat builds up substantially because of braking friction, e.g. when you are driving spiritedly or when braking from high speeds. This can be alleviated by installing the StopTech rear axle pack 908.51506 because it offers higher fade resistance and higher heat tolerance. It is made from high-grade materials with higher heat and friction limits. It also provides an increased braking surface area thanks to its larger pads and rotors. So, you will be more confident of your car’s ability to pull to a stop from high speed with this brake kit.
Shorter Braking Distances:
This brake kit also ensures shorter braking distances because its grippier brake pads deliver a firmer bite. The more robust materials of the premium rotors also help to slow the car down quicker. Shorter braking distances make for more engaging driving experiences and improved performance.
The materials from which this brake kit is made are better to those of your stock brakes in both quality and strength, and so you can count on the fact that they will last longer, which will translate to cost savings on your part in the long run.
Why buy the StopTech rear axle pack 908.51506?
- The quality and usefulness of a brake pad may never be fully realized when it is incorrectly matched with a brake rotor or vice versa. With this specially assembled brake kit upgrade for the 2009-12 Hyundai Elantra, StopTech sorts that out for you by accurately matching its brake pads with its brake rotors. The kit features pre-selected brake pads and rotors.
- The StopTech rear axle pack 908.51506 brake kit is developed in the USA, so you are assured of high-quality standards in the pads and rotors' production processes.
- This kit costs just $66.51, which is quite affordable.
- It is designed to produce the lowest amounts of dust and noise.
Specifications and Features
2009 to 2012 Hyundai Elantra
2010 to 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.