Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad Set PAG-2487-RS14 by Pagid
Your 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L can deliver much quicker quarter-mile dashes with the right mods, but you will do well to upgrade to a better set of brakes pads like the Pagid disc brake pad set PAG-2487-RS14 before you enhance your car’s power. This car’s factory brakes are at their best in moderate, unhurried driving; when you start to explore its performance limits. However, they may fail to respond as reliably. This brake pad set is designed just for the 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, ensuring stronger braking performance. It has also been designed to deliver reduced brake dust and low braking noise. You can have it for just $292.01. Founded in 1950, Pagid has many years of experience developing automotive brake products, so their products are worth checking out. Interested? Let’s find out more about this brake set as we discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set PAG-2487-RS14 by Pagid?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a box of brake pads (usually a set of four) that you purchase when you want to upgrade from your car’s stock brakes. It features two brake pads for either side of your vehicle, so they are specific to either the front or rear wheels. They also include items that help improve the brake pads' functionality; these items can consist of brake shims or anti-rattle clips.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
The quality of the brake parts greatly influences your car’s drivability and control. When heavily worked, your factory brake pads may, at times, fail to engage as firmly as they ought to due to high heat levels, and this may result in the vibrating of your steering wheel. The Pagid disc brake pad set PAG-2487-RS14 benefits from higher-grade friction materials that deliver a firmer initial bite and that have higher heat tolerance. Therefore, you will experience firmer and more controlled braking when your car is fitted with this brake pad set.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
The shorter your car’s braking distances, the easier it will be to elude obstacles, pedestrians, or other vehicles on the road. The exclusive friction material of the Pagid disc brake pad set PAG-2487-RS14 does a superior job of clamping onto this car’s brake rotors due to its more friction-resistant nature. Because of that, it yields shorter braking distances and an improved braking feel.
Longer Wear Life:
Incorporated into its friction materials are elements like copper that help to dissipate heat. So, they tend to function at cooler temperatures, which causes them to last longer. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your factory brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set PAG-2487-RS14 by Pagid?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can tolerate intense repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- Pagid is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the disc brake pad set PAG-2487-RS14.
- Founded in the Essen, Germany, Pagid is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1950. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. Pagid is headquartered in Leverkusen, Germany.
Specifications and Features
Style: RS 14
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): PAG2487RS14
2010 to 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.