Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad Set PAG-2487-RS42 by Pagid
If you have boosted the engine output of your 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L __by more than 10 percent, then you need to upgrade your brake pads because your stock pads may not be able to cope with the increased performance. The __Pagid disc brake pad set PAG-2487-RS42 is an worthwhile brake pad upgrade option because it is part of Pagid'stop range of street performance brake pad sets. It is also specifically designed for this car. In terms of pricing, this set goes for $292.01, which is quite reasonable. We’ll find out more about it in this article as we discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set PAG-2487-RS42 by Pagid?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades fashioned from higher-grade materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). The disc brake pad set by Pagid and most other similar sets on the market is vehicle-specific, so they tend to fit the brake calipers they are intended for just right.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
When they overheat or when used heavily, your stock brake pads may not engage with your brake rotors as firmly as they ought to, and that may result in shakes and shudders that may be transmitted to the steering wheel. The brake pads of the Pagid disc brake pad set PAG-2487-RS42 feature premium-grade friction materials with greater heat tolerance and superior wear resistance. So they offer a firm bite, even during high-performance driving.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
The shorter your car’s braking distances, the easier it will be to evade obstacles, pedestrians, or other vehicles on the road. The premium friction material of the Pagid disc brake pad set PAG-2487-RS42 does a better job of clamping onto this car’s brake rotors due to its more friction-resistant nature. Because of that, it yields shorter braking distances and an improved braking feel.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the Pagid disc brake pad set PAG-2487-RS42 feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set PAG-2487-RS42 by Pagid?
- This brake set is part of Pagid's top range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will endure repeated spells of extreme braking without exhibiting brake fade. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- The disc brake pad set PAG-2487-RS42 has been meticulously developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at Pagid, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the Essen, Germany, Pagid is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1950. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. Pagid is headquartered in Leverkusen, Germany.
Specifications and Features
Style: RS 4-2
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): PAG2487RS42
2010 to 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.