Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2018 Hyundai Veloster Disc Brake Pad Set PAG-7034-RSL2 by Pagid
You will have more peace of mind when you equip your 2018 Hyundai Veloster with longer-lasting brake pads. This higher-grade brake pad set consists of more resilient materials, and so it is sure to last longer. Also, this brake pad set is designed to deal with aggressive driving, so it will also allow you to indulge yourself as you please. This brake set also earns top marks from a value perspective because you can have it for just $325. In this article, we will discuss the additional benefits of this brake set. The following is the outline of this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set PAG-7034-RSL2 by Pagid?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a box of brake pads (usually a set of four) that you purchase when you want to upgrade from your car’s OE brakes. It features two brake pads for each side of your vehicle, so they are specific to either the front or rear wheels. They also include items that help enhance the brake pads' functionality; these items can consist of brake shims or anti-rattle clips.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Braking control is crucial when you are driving at the limit. Wanting brake pad engagement due to overheating or worn-out pads can result in unsettling shudders that can negatively affect your ability to focus while driving. The brake pads of the Pagid disc brake pad set PAG-7034-RSL2 feature premium-grade friction materials with higher heat tolerance and superior wear resistance. So they offer a firm bite, even during spirited driving.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter braking distances mean everything when competing against other drivers or attempting to go around corners faster. According to Car & Driver, the 2018 Hyundai Veloster requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. With this brake set, your car’s braking distance is sure to reduce considerably, even by up to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and as a result, move quicker than before.
Longer Wear Life:
Incorporated into its friction materials are elements like copper that help to dissipate heat. So, they tend to function at cooler temperatures, which causes them to last longer. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your stock brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set PAG-7034-RSL2 by Pagid?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can tolerate intense repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have specially formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- Pagid is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the disc brake pad set PAG-7034-RSL2.
- Founded in the Essen, Germany, Pagid is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1950. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. Pagid is headquartered in Leverkusen, Germany.
Specifications and Features
Material: Long endurance compound
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): PAG7034RSL2
2018 Hyundai Veloster
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.