Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 1992-01 Hyundai Elantra Disc Brake Pad Set PST-449 by
This superior brake pad set consists of tougher materials, and so it is sure to last longer. Also, this brake pad set is designed to handle spirited driving, so it will also allow you to indulge yourself as you please. This brake set also earns top marks from a value perspective because you can have it for just $102.72. In this article, we will discuss the other benefits of this brake set. The following is the outline of this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set PST-449 by ?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades fashioned from premium materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). Also, disc brake pad sets like the PST-449 match the brake calipers and rotors of the 1992-01 Hyundai Elantra. So, you know that it will fit.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter braking distances mean everything when racing against other drivers or attempting to go around corners faster. According to Car & Driver, the 1992-01 Hyundai Elantra requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. When this car is fitted with this brake set, the stopping distance may decrease by 15 to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and as a result, move faster than before.
Longer Wear Life:
Incorporated into its friction materials are elements like copper that help to dissipate heat. So, they tend to function at cooler temperatures, which causes them to last longer. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your factory brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set PST-449 by ?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can endure intense repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their exclusive friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have purposefully formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- The disc brake pad set PST-449 has been carefully developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at , using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products.
Specifications and Features
Carbon-fiber/metallic formulation: Extreme fade resistance at high speeds
Confidence & control: Consistent pedal feel at every corner
Proven performance: Official Brake Supplier of the Bondurant Racing School
Recommended for: Hpde & Weekend Track Days
1992 to 2001 Hyundai Elantra
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.