Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2009-11 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Disc Brake Pad Set DP21821 by EBC Brakes
You will be amazed at how much a set of highly-rated brake pad upgrades like the EBC Brakes disc brake pad set DP21821 can change the on-road character of the 2009-11 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L. With this premium brake set, this car will brake faster and more confidently. As a result, it will be more fun to drive. Founded in 1980, EBC Brakes has a strong reputation for developing highly effective yet affordable brake system upgrades, so you cannot go wrong with this set. The cost is just $79.36. Here are the things we will discuss in this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DP21821 by EBC Brakes?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a box of brake pads (usually a set of four) that you purchase when you want to upgrade from your car’s OE brakes. It features two brake pads for either side of your vehicle, so they are specific to either the front or rear wheels. They also include items that help improve the brake pads' functionality; these items can consist of brake shims or anti-rattle clips.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
When they overheat or when used heavily, your factory brake pads may not engage with your brake rotors as firmly as they ought to, and that may result in shakes and shudders that may be transmitted to the steering wheel. The brake pads of the EBC Brakes disc brake pad set DP21821 feature premium-grade friction materials with superior heat tolerance and higher wear resistance. So they offer a firm bite, even during spirited driving.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter stopping distances mean everything when competing against other drivers or attempting to go around corners faster. According to Car & Driver, the 2009-11 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. With this brake set, your car’s braking distance is sure to reduce considerably, even by up to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and as a result, move quicker than before.
Longer Wear Life:
EBC Brakes prioritizes longevity when manufacturing the high-grade friction materials on this disc brake pad set. The materials are more robust and do a better job of dispelling heat. So, they are more wear-resistant than your stock brake pad materials. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your OE brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DP21821 by EBC Brakes?
- This brake set is part of EBC Brakes' top range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will endure repeated spells of intense braking without exhibiting brake fade. Their exclusive friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- The disc brake pad set DP21821 has been meticulously developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at EBC Brakes, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the UK, EBC Brakes is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1980. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. EBC Brakes is headquartered in Freeman Automotive (UK) Ltd, EBC Brakes World Headquarters, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham, Northampton, NN4 9EF.
Specifications and Features
2009 to 2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.