Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad Set PAG-1587-RS421 by Pagid
Are you tired of having to replace the stock brake pads of your 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L so often? Get the Pagid disc brake pad set PAG-1587-RS421. This premium brake pad set consists of tougher materials, and so it is sure to last longer. Also, this brake pad set is designed to handle spirited driving, so it will also allow you to indulge yourself as you please. This brake set also earns top marks from a value perspective because you can have it for just $216.18. In this article, we will discuss the other benefits of this brake set. The following is the outline of this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set PAG-1587-RS421 by Pagid?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades made from premium materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). The disc brake pad set by Pagid and most other similar sets on the market is vehicle-specific, so they tend to fit the brake calipers they are intended for just right.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
The quality of the brake parts greatly influences your car’s drivability and control. When heavily worked, your factory brake pads may, at times, fail to engage as firmly as they ought to due to high heat levels, and this may result in the vibrating of your steering wheel. The Pagid disc brake pad set PAG-1587-RS421 benefits from premium-quality friction materials that deliver a more substantial initial bite and that have higher heat tolerance. Therefore, you will experience firmer and more controlled braking when your car is fitted with this brake pad set.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter braking distances mean everything when competing against other drivers or trying to go around corners quicker. According to Car & Driver, the 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. With this brake set, your car’s braking distance is sure to reduce considerably, even by up to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and as a result, move quicker than before.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the Pagid disc brake pad set PAG-1587-RS421 feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set PAG-1587-RS421 by Pagid?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can endure intense repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their exclusive friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- The disc brake pad set PAG-1587-RS421 has been meticulously developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at Pagid, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the Essen, Germany, Pagid is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1950. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. Pagid is headquartered in Leverkusen, Germany.
Specifications and Features
Style: RS 4-2-1
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): PAG1587RS421
2010 to 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.