Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad Set PAG-1587-RS42 by Pagid
If the OE brakes of your 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L are overheating while you are driving, it is time for a brake upgrade. Essentially, it means that your OE brakes cannot cope with your driving preferences or driving style. The__ disc brake pad set PAG-1587-RS42 by Pagid__ is an effective brake upgrade option for this car because it has been fashioned specifically for it. The guys at Pagid took into account the weight, performance potential, and brake caliper/rotor specs of this car when making this brake set. Even better is the fact that you can buy this brake pad set for just $196.52. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set PAG-1587-RS42 by Pagid?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a batch of brake pad upgrades made from higher-grade materials. They are often axle-specific (i.e., designed either for the front or rear axle). Also, disc brake pad sets like the PAG-1587-RS42 match the brake calipers and rotors of the 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. So, you know that it will fit.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
When they overheat or when used heavily, your OE brake pads may not engage with your brake rotors as firmly as they ought to, and that may result in shakes and shudders that may be transmitted to the steering wheel. The brake pads of the Pagid disc brake pad set PAG-1587-RS42 feature premium-grade friction materials with higher heat tolerance and superior wear resistance. So they offer a firm bite, even during aggressive driving.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
Shorter braking distances mean everything when competing against other drivers or trying to go around corners faster. According to Car & Driver, the 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L requires a minimum of 178 feet to pull to a stop from 70 mph. When this car is equipped with this brake set, the stopping distance may decrease by 15 to 20 percent. Therefore, it will enable you to get back on the gas pedal quicker after every braking motion, and as a result, move quicker than before.
Longer Wear Life:
Pagid prioritizes longevity when manufacturing the high-grade friction materials on this disc brake pad set. The materials are more robust and do a better job of dissipating heat. So, they are more wear-resistant than your factory brake pad materials. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your stock brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set PAG-1587-RS42 by Pagid?
- This brake set is part of Pagid's top range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will endure repeated spells of extreme braking without succumbing to brake fade. Their proprietary friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have specifically formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- Pagid is renowned for its dedication to quality and precision in its products, and it has demonstrated the same in the disc brake pad set PAG-1587-RS42.
- Founded in the Essen, Germany, Pagid is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1950. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. Pagid is headquartered in Leverkusen, Germany.
Specifications and Features
Style: RS 4-2
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): PAG1587RS42
2010 to 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.