Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad Set PAG-2487-RSL1 by Pagid
Your 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L can deliver much quicker quarter-mile sprints with the right mods, but you will do well to upgrade to a superior set of brakes pads like the Pagid disc brake pad set PAG-2487-RSL1 before you boost your car’s power. This car’s factory brakes are at their best in moderate, unhurried driving; when you start to push its performance limits. However, they may fail to respond as dependably. This brake pad set is designed just for the 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, promising more excellent braking performance. It has also been designed to deliver reduced brake dust and low braking noise. You can have it for just $385.45. Founded in 1950, Pagid has many years of experience developing automotive brake products, so their products are worth checking out. Interested? Let’s find out more about this brake set as we discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set PAG-2487-RSL1 by Pagid?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a box of brake pads (usually a set of four) that you purchase when you want to upgrade from your car’s OE brakes. It features two brake pads for either side of your vehicle, so they are specific to either the front or rear wheels. They also include items that help improve the brake pads' functionality; these items can consist of brake shims or anti-rattle clips.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Heat is known as the number one enemy of brake systems. In extreme cases, heat buildup can cause brake fade or even total brake failure. With the Pagid disc brake pad set PAG-2487-RSL1, you won’t deal with heat buildup issues at the wheels as much as you may with your OE brakes. The reason is that these brake pads feature thicker layers of heat- and friction-resistant, premium-grade friction materials. As a result, these brake pads function a lot cooler. Therefore, they deliver a firmer bite and smoother, more controlled braking.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
This brake set features a dense layer of Pagid's proprietary high friction formula that yields much more brake torque than the friction material on your factory brake pads. So it achieves a more substantial initial bite and greater clamping force. Because of the above, this set will require less distance to bring your car to a complete stop.
Longer Wear Life:
Pagid prioritizes longevity when formulating the high-grade friction materials on this disc brake pad set. The materials are more resilient and do a better job of dissipating heat. So, they are more wear-resistant than your OE brake pad materials. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your stock brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set PAG-2487-RSL1 by Pagid?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can withstand hard repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their exclusive friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have specially formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- The disc brake pad set PAG-2487-RSL1 has been carefully developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at Pagid, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the Essen, Germany, Pagid is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1950. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. Pagid is headquartered in Leverkusen, Germany.
Specifications and Features
Material: Long endurance compound
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): PAG2487RSL1
2010 to 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.