Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad Set PAG-1587-RST4 by Pagid
The 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L handles itself quite well on the road, but it can be even more responsive when equipped with a solid brake pad upgrade like the Pagid disc brake pad set PAG-1587-RST4. With this premium brake set, this car will stop faster and more confidently. As a result, it will be more fun to drive. Founded in 1950, Pagid has a longstanding reputation for developing highly effective yet affordable brake system upgrades, so you cannot go wrong with this set. The cost is just $216.18. Here are the things we will discuss in this article:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set PAG-1587-RST4 by Pagid?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a box of brake pads (usually a set of four) that you purchase when you want to upgrade from your car’s stock brakes. It features two brake pads for either side of your vehicle, so they are specific to either the front or rear wheels. They also include items that help improve the brake pads' functionality; these items can consist of brake shims or anti-rattle clips.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Heat is known as the number one enemy of brake systems. In extreme cases, overheating can cause brake fade or even total brake failure. With the Pagid disc brake pad set PAG-1587-RST4, you won’t handle heat buildup issues at the wheels as much as you may with your OE brakes. The reason is that these brake pads feature denser layers of heat- and friction-resistant, premium-grade friction materials. As a result, these brake pads operate a lot cooler. Therefore, they deliver a firmer bite and smoother, more controlled braking.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
This brake set features a dense layer of Pagid's exclusive high friction formula that facilitates much more brake torque than the friction material on your factory brake pads. So it achieves a more substantial initial bite and greater clamping force. Because of the above, this set will require less distance to bring your car to a complete stop.
Longer Wear Life:
Incorporated into its friction materials are elements like copper that help to dissipate heat. So, they tend to function at cooler temperatures, which causes them to last longer. In addition, these brake pad upgrades resist fading much better than your OE brake pads.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set PAG-1587-RST4 by Pagid?
- This brake set is part of Pagid's top range of street performance brake pad sets. Therefore, they will endure repeated spells of extreme braking without succumbing to brake fade. Their exclusive friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- They have purposefully formulated friction materials that shed less brake dust as they wear down.
- This brake pad set is ECE R 90-approved; basically, it means that it has been approved for replacement in road-going vehicles of different types in most European countries.
- The disc brake pad set PAG-1587-RST4 has been carefully developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at Pagid, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the Essen, Germany, Pagid is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It was established in 1950. So, it has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. Pagid is headquartered in Leverkusen, Germany.
Specifications and Features
Material: Medium friction compound
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): PAG1587RST4
2010 to 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.