Top 3 reasons to upgrade to the 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Disc Brake Pad Set DB2260SP by DBA Rotors
If your brake pads are not clamping down on your brake rotors as dependably and efficiently as they should because of heat buildup, you should plan on replacing them with a better set of brake pads. Fundametally, it means that your factory brakes cannot cope with your driving preferences or driving style. The__ disc brake pad set DB2260SP by DBA Rotors__ is an effective brake upgrade option for this car because it has been fashioned specifically for it. The guys at DBA Rotors took into account the weight, performance potential, and brake caliper/rotor specs of this car when manufacturing this brake set. Even better is the fact that you can buy this brake pad set for just $86.9. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What is a disc brake pad set?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the disc brake pad set DB2260SP by DBA Rotors?
What is a disc brake pad set?
A disc brake pad set is a box of brake pads (usually a set of four) that you purchase when you want to upgrade from your car’s OE brakes. It features two brake pads for either side of your vehicle, so they are specific to either the front or rear wheels. They also include items that help enhance the brake pads' functionality; these items can consist of brake shims or anti-rattle clips.
What are 3 reasons to upgrade?
Your car can show way more control and composure while braking or slowing down when equipped with a set of good-quality brake pad upgrades. When heavily worked, your stock brake pads may, at times, fail to engage as firmly as they ought to due to high heat levels, and this may result in the vibrating of your steering wheel. The DBA Rotors disc brake pad set DB2260SP benefits from superior friction materials that deliver a firmer initial bite and that have higher heat tolerance. Therefore, you will experience firmer and more controlled braking when your car is fitted with this brake pad set.
Shorter Stopping Distances:
The shorter your car’s braking distances, the easier it will be to elude obstacles, pedestrians, or other vehicles on the road. The exclusive friction material of the DBA Rotors disc brake pad set DB2260SP does a superior job of clamping onto this car’s brake rotors due to its more friction-resistant nature. Because of that, it yields shorter braking distances and an improved braking feel.
Longer Wear Life:
The brake pads that you get with the DBA Rotors disc brake pad set DB2260SP feature thicker backing plates made from harder compounds, and so they are less likely to warp or fracture; they are also better at keeping dust and debris from coming between the brake pads and rotors. These brake pad upgrades also feature substantial layers of specially formulated, premium-grade friction material better at withstanding intense braking friction. Therefore, you will likely stay longer without getting brake pad replacements when you install this brake pad set.
Why buy the Disc Brake Pad Set DB2260SP by DBA Rotors?
- You can install these brake pads for racing and track days because they can endure intense repeated abuse without heating up excessively. Their exclusive friction materials have higher friction and heat tolerance.
- The materials allow them to deliver ultra-low levels of brake dust, so your wheels will stay cleaner for longer.
- This set has also received the ECE R 90 certification, which means that The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe has approved safe use in road-going vehicles.
- The disc brake pad set DB2260SP has been meticulously developed by highly skilled and vastly experienced engineers at DBA Rotors, using detailed manufacturing processes that meet industry standards for quality.
- Founded in the Australia, DBA Rotors is world-renowned for its high-quality brakes. It has many years of experience in developing brake pads, brake rotors, and many other brake system products. DBA Rotors is headquartered in Slough Ave
Sydney, NSW, Australia, NSW.
Specifications and Features
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 D 2.2L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L
2008 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L
2018 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 2.0L
2019 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster N 4Cyl 2.0L
2011 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.