4 Benefits of Purchasing Diode Dynamics Bulbs DD0002Q for the 2012-17 Hyundai Veloster
The significance of having working car light bulbs for your 2012-17 Hyundai Veloster regarding safety cannot be overemphasized. Especially for night journeys, good exterior light bulbs are necessary to see more clearly.
An excellent example of such is the Diode Dynamics light bulbs. They are affordable at $120 for every Four (4) HP11 LED bulb and provide quality performance lighting technology characteristics.
One of these features is their wide-angled lighting that makes you visible to other drivers around. Other benefits of the Hyundai Veloster DD0002Q, as well as essential details, are explained following the outline below:
- What are car light bulbs?
- What are the 4 benefits of getting one?
- Why should you buy DD0002Q by Diode Dynamics?
- What to consider when purchasing?
What are car light bulbs?
Car light bulbs are the interior and exterior lighting parts such as headlamps, indicator lights, panel lights, and fog lights that serve as illumination sources during limited lighting conditions.
Of these car light types, the performance lighting technology bulbs are prioritized because of the safety assurance they provide through their extra illumination in the dark. In addition, with their all-directional LED bulbs like the ones in the DD0002Q by Diode Dynamics, they offer a broader driving view.
Despite that, these light bulbs can also be used during the day, particularly for improving the outward view of your Hyundai Veloster. They have exterior LED that emits bright aesthetic colors.
The color of these HP11 bulbs is red but can come in different colors. That explains why some vehicle owners use them for decorative purposes during the daytime.
Nevertheless, it is essential to know when to replace the bulb lights. Their reflective power, measured in Lumens, is a crucial factor. It usually is high for the DD0002Q bulbs, which is reasonably impressive. However, a replacement becomes necessary when this brightness begins to diminish or when the bulbs get damaged.
What are the 4 benefits of getting one?
1. Safer Driving Conditions:
Working car light bulbs like the DD0002Q in your 2012-17 Hyundai Veloster are essential for traveling safely under blurry driving conditions such as heavy rainfall or snowy weather.
Besides enabling higher visibility with their red exterior bulbs, they also make other drivers correctly see you. For example, during snowy weather, turning on the car lights increases your visibility.
2. Better Aesthetic:
Another benefit of reason to buy standard performance lighting technology bulbs is how well they modify the overall view of your Hyundai Veloster. The bright HP11 LED bulbs of the DD0002Q are a perfect illustration. When installed correctly, they give your automobile a refined look.
3. Conserves Energy:
As opposed to the regular halogen bulbs, these modern car light bulbs last longer. In addition, they have a conservative 9-16V operating voltage rating that makes them energy efficient over halogen lights. Another benefit of their energy feature is the lesser strain imposed on the car battery’s life.
4. Ease of Installation:
Buying and installing a car light bulb with simple hand tools is easier than ever since most manufacturers provide an installation guide. In addition, the guide is usually simple to follow for DIY drivers that might prefer fixing the bulbs themselves. In most cases, all you have to do is screw the bulbs into the headlights assembly.
Why should you buy DD0002Q by Diode Dynamics?
- DD0002Q bulbs are a recommended fit and have vehicle-specific compatibility with the 2012-17 Hyundai Veloster.
- Diode Dynamics, the producer, is a well-experienced brand since its start in 2006.
- The DD0002Q also has a 30-day return policy and a 3 year warranty if a fault arises with their red LED bulbs.
- Even after purchasing from the Diode Dynamics brand, you can contact their online support for help. They also have a contact email at email@example.com and an official page if you require additional help with their car lights.
- Ease of installation with the use of mechanic tools and an online installation guide.
- Their LED emitters are energy-saving ones with an electric capacity rating as low as possible. The supporting voltage rating is 9-16V. The bulbs also work on a fixed 13.2V supply with very low amperes.
- With a vast functioning temperature capacity of No, the DD0002Q light bulbs are less prone to overheating.
Specifications and Features
Operating voltage: 9-16V
Operating temperature: No
Bulb size: 1156 Application Rear Turn Signal
Quantity: Four (4)
Return policy: 30-day Return
Connector(s): OEM-Size Plug and Play
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 D 2.2L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L
2008 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L
2018 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 2.0L
2019 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster N 4Cyl 2.0L
2011 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
1997 to 2008 Hyundai Tiburon
2012 to 2017 Hyundai Veloster
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.