4 Benefits of Purchasing Diode Dynamics Bulbs DD0008Q for the 2012-17 Hyundai Veloster
The significance of having working car light bulbs for your 2012-17 Hyundai Veloster regarding safety cannot be overemphasized. Especially for night journeys, good exterior light bulbs are necessary to see more clearly.
An excellent example of such is the Diode Dynamics light bulbs. They are cheap at $180 for every Four (4) XP80 LED bulb and provide standard performance lighting technology features.
One of these properties is their wide-angled lighting that makes you visible to other drivers around. Other benefits of the Hyundai Veloster DD0008Q, as well as essential details, are explained following the outline below:
- What are car light bulbs?
- What are the 4 benefits of getting one?
- Why should you buy DD0008Q by Diode Dynamics?
- What to consider when purchasing?
What are car light bulbs?
Car light bulbs are the interior and exterior lighting parts such as headlamps, indicator lights, panel lights, and fog lights that serve as illumination sources during limited lighting conditions.
Of these car light types, the performance lighting technology bulbs are prioritized because of the safety assurance they provide through their extra illumination in the dark. In addition, with their all-directional LED bulbs like the ones in the DD0008Q by Diode Dynamics, they offer a broader driving view.
You can also turn on the car light bulbs during the day. The exterior lights have LED emitters that redefine the complete appearance of your Hyundai Veloster.
The color of these XP80 bulbs is red but can come in different colors. That explains why some drivers use them for decorative purposes during the daytime.
Although operational car light bulbs are crucial, knowing when a replacement is required is more important. Diminishing brightness or faulty bulbs are signs that a replacement is due. This concentration of emitted light, rated in Lumens, is moderate for the DD0008Q.
What are the 4 benefits of getting one?
1. Safer Driving Conditions:
If you’re the type that is prone to travel more at night or under limited daylight, then having performance lighting technology bulbs like the DD0008Q is best for you.
With compatibility for your 2012-17 Hyundai Veloster, the red exterior light bulbs improve your driving vision. It also increases the possibility of being seen by other drivers, especially when it’s raining or snowing heavily.
2. Better Aesthetic:
Other than the main function for seeing well in the dark, colorful car lighting bulbs are sometimes used to improve the appearance of your vehicle. For instance, the red lights of the DD0008Q LED bulbs are sure to modify the overall look of your fast-turbo Hyundai Veloster.
3. Conserves Energy:
As opposed to the conventional halogen bulbs, these modern car light bulbs last longer. In addition, they have a conservative 9-16V operating voltage capacity that makes them energy efficient over halogen lights. Another usefulness of their energy feature is the lesser strain imposed on the car battery’s life.
4. Ease of Installation:
These days, fixing Hyundai Veloster light bulbs is now straightforward. That’s because most of the bulbs now have an installation manual attached for those drivers that have experience with handling simple hand tools. It’s as easy as screwing the LED bulbs into the headlamps assembly.
Why should you buy DD0008Q by Diode Dynamics?
- DD0008Q bulbs are a recommended fit and have vehicle-specific compatibility with the 2012-17 Hyundai Veloster.
- Diode Dynamics, the producer, is a well-experienced brand since it was founded in 2006.
- They also have a four (4) of LED designs with red bulbs that are expected to last. According to their reasonable return policy and a 3 year warranty period.
- Also, they have friendly support options via email or through their contact us page. There is also an official page that provides other helpful information.
- The manufacturer’s support materials also include an online installation guide installing their modern car light bulbs using fundamental hand tools.
- The DD0008Q are energy-saving bulbs with wattage ratings as low as possible. The general operating voltage is 9-16V and runs on minimal amperes when the voltage supply to the LED emitters is 13.2V.
- The bulbs have a wide operating temperature of No that prevents overheating when traveling with your Hyundai Veloster over long distances.
Specifications and Features
Operating Voltage: 9-16V
Operating Temperature: No
Bulb Size: 1156
Application: Rear turn signal
Years: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
Flasher Setup: Bcm controlled (resistor only)
Quantity: Four (4)
Return Policy: 30-day return
Connector(s): Oem-size plug and play
: 30-day return with no restocking fee
Relevant part numbers
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 4Cyl 2.0L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 D 2.2L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe V6 3.8L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V6 3.8L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.8L
2017 to 2020 Genesis G70 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V6 3.3L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V6 3.3L
2008 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
2008 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G80 V8 5.0L
2016 to 2019 Genesis G90 V8 5.0L
2018 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 2.0L
2019 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster N 4Cyl 2.0L
2011 to 2021 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
1997 to 2008 Hyundai Tiburon
2012 to 2017 Hyundai Veloster
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.