4 Benefits of Purchasing Diode Dynamics Bulbs DD0011Q for the 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
No matter how experienced you are in driving, it is best to correctly install and function car light bulbs for your Hyundai Genesis Coupe. They are useful in different ways, mainly as they help you see better when driving.
The DD0011Q light bulbs designed by Diode Dynamics are a perfect example of such. Sold at $120 per single or pair warranty 3 year warranty HP11 LED bulb(s), their performance lighting technology bulbs are cost-effective.
In addition to providing you with a clearer driving view, the Hyundai Genesis Coupe DD0011Q bulbs produce an omnidirectional (270 degrees) beam that also helps other people to see you.
Aside from these benefits, this article also covers further crucial details using the outline below:
- What are car light bulbs?
- What are the 4 benefits of getting one?
- Why should you buy DD0011Q by Diode Dynamics?
- What to consider when purchasing?
What are car light bulbs?
Car light bulbs refer to inner and exterior lightings such as indicator lights, panel lights, fog lights, and headlamps installed on an automobile. While you might decide to manage faulty interior lights, bulbs performance lighting technology poses a greater danger.
Like the Diode Dynamics DD0011Q, these lighting LED bulbs help to enhance vision, especially when traveling in the dark. That’s when their omnidirectional (270 degrees) light bulbs are more effective in providing a broader vision.
You can also use car light bulbs during the day. The exterior lights have LED emitters that redefine the general appearance of your Hyundai Genesis Coupe.
The reflection from these full nonpolar (standard and ck compatible) HP11 bulbs is red but can come in different colors. That explains why some car owners use them for decorative purposes during the daytime.
Although effective car light bulbs are crucial, knowing when a replacement is needed is more important. Lowered brightness or faulty bulbs are signs that a replacement is due. This concentration of emitted light, rated in Lumens, is 74 for the DD0011Q.
What are the 4 benefits of getting one?
1. Safer Driving Conditions:
Purchasing the 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe DD0011Q light bulbs help to ensure safe driving conditions by improving your vision when moving in limited lighting conditions.
Often, vehicle users usually are told to avoid driving late at night, except it’s important. In such situations, the installation of very bright LEDs like those in the DD0011Q bulbs becomes essential. They reflect red rays that help you see clearly even when the environment is dark.
Furthermore, these bulbs also make your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe more visible while driving during bad climate such as heavy rain or snowy downpour.
2. Better Aesthetic:
Other than the fundamental function for seeing well in the dark, colorful car lighting bulbs are sometimes used to improve the appearance of your vehicle. For instance, the red lights of the DD0011Q LED bulbs are sure to modify the overall look of your fast-turbo Hyundai Genesis Coupe.
3. Conserves Energy:
Most modern bulb designs are now conservative energy bulbs. As opposed to the old halogen lights, new car light bulbs consume less power and sometimes operate with voltages as low as 9-16V. As a result, your car’s battery life is maintained and does not quickly run out.
4. Ease of Installation:
Compared to before, the installation of car light bulbs on your Hyundai Genesis Coupe is now easier. Many manufacturers now include an installation manual that makes it possible for DIY car owners to install simple hand tools. It’s as easy as screwing the LED bulbs into the headlamps assembly.
Why should you buy DD0011Q by Diode Dynamics?
- Like their other goods, these DD0011Q performance lighting technology bulbs by Diode Dynamics are original and suitable for your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe.
- The bulbs offer the best value for money since the Diode Dynamics brand has been in the market since 2006.
- They also have a single or pair warranty 3 year warranty of LED designs with red bulbs that are expected to last. According to their reasonable return policy and a Satisfaction GuaranteeAt Diode Dynamics, we want to ensure every customer is satisfied with their purchase. Therefore, we offer a straightforward satisfaction guarantee: If you aren't satisfied with your purchase, for any reason, just contact us within 30 days of your purchase and we will arrange a refund of your purchase price, or exchange the items with no hassle.All Products: 3-Year Replacement Limited WarrantyDiode Dynamics carries a 3-year limited warranty on all products, for manufacturing defects or product failure. If you have an issue with any product, we will diagnose the issue with you, and you may be required to answer questions or assist in the diagnosis. If Diode Dynamics determines that your product is defective in material or workmanship, Diode Dynamics will issue an RMA number. An RMA number must be issued before any items are returned.For approved warranty claims, Diode Dynamics will replace the defective product with the same product or, if it has been discontinued, one comparable in performance and value.Diode Dynamics product warranty is limited to product replacement only. Diode Dynamics does not offer compensation or coverage of installation labor or time that may be required for replacement of warranty items.U.S. Customers: All initial shipping costs are covered by Diode Dynamics. In most cases, you will immediately receive the new products with a return label. However, in some cases, you may need to use a provided return label to send back items first. Diode Dynamics will provide one free return label per order. You may return any number of items from the order in one box using the free shipping label. However, you will be responsible for return shipping costs for any other separate returns from the same order.International Customers: You are responsible for return shipping costs, although Diode Dynamics will cover shipping costs for the replacement. You must return defective products before a replacement can be sent.Select Products: 8-Year Limited WarrantyIn addition to the above 3-Year Replacement Limited Warranty, Diode Dynamics carries an 8-year Limited Warranty on select products. Currently, this includes and is limited to all Stage Series products.After 3 years of Replacement Limited Warranty, Diode Dynamics will continue to warrant that select products are free of defects for up to 8 years from when the product was ordered. These products must be returned at the customer's expense to Diode Dynamics, for inspection, and will be replaced or repaired, at the sole discretion of Diode Dynamics. Shipping back to the customer will be covered by Diode Dynamics.Free Support ForeverDiode Dynamics always provides free support and assistance to any customer. If your warranty has expired, you will continue to receive free service, and we will assist you in determining a solution or possible repair to any issues you might be having with our products.StipulationsAll schedules are based on the number of days between original purchase date and receipt of RMA information by Diode Dynamics. All warranties are non-transferable. Warranty terms and policies are subject to change without notice.All warranties, expressed or implied, are void if our warranty claim department determines that there is sufficient evidence of one or more of the following:Product ModificationsWe understand that some products may be modified in the course of installation or use by the customer to suit a particular need. However, opening, disassembling, cutting wires, or otherwise modifying any product in a manner not specified by Diode Dynamics will void the product warranty.For modifications to wiring, electrical components, or connectors, our staff will assist as possible, but is trained to support problems that arise in the course of standard use, without modification. Product instructions and installation guidance should be followed as written.Replacing lenses on lightbars will void the 3-year limited replacement warranty. However, the 8-year limited warranty will be upheld and in effect. In the case of moisture intrusion, you may be required to open and re-seal the lamp yourself. If issues persist, we may require that the lightbar is returned for repair. period.
- Besides, they have interactive support options via email or through their contact us page. There is also an official page that offers other helpful information.
- Installation of the full nonpolar (standard and ck compatible) LED bulbs is straightforward and has an online installation guide that requires simple automotive hand tools.
- The DD0011Q are energy-saving bulbs with wattage ratings as low as 2.9. The general operating voltage is 9-16V and runs on 0.226 amperes when the voltage supply to the LED emitters is 13.2V.
- Also, the DD0011Q Hyundai Genesis Coupe light bulbs do not overheat because of the operating temperature of -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F).
Specifications and Features
Quantity: Single or pair warranty 3 year warranty
Return Policy: 30-day return
Bulb Size: 1157
Application: Front turn signal, rear turn signal, tail light, backup/reverse light
Measured Lumens: 74
Beam Angle: Omnidirectional (270 degrees)
Power (watts): 2.9
Operating Voltage: 9-16V
Current (amps at 13.2V): 0.226
Polarity: Full nonpolar (standard and ck compatible)
Operating Temperature: -40c to 85c (-40f to 185f)
Connector(s): Oem-size plug and play
: 30-day return with no restocking fee
2010 to 2012 hyundai genesis sedan
2010 to 2012 hyundai genesis coupe
Relevant part numbers
2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.