4 Reasons to Purchase the Exhaust and superchargers 508185 for your 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
The degree of performance upgrade you seek should decide the brand of the exhaust you buy. Different performance levels require different types of customization. For example, purchasing an excellent exhaust system like the 508185 unit would mean an increase in horsepower of your 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. Besides, they are less costly without compromising quality. The 508185 exhausts and superchargers by Stillen costs $827.05 and provide more value than even the stock units. They also maximize performance and offer lots of benefits that we will be considering later on.
- What are the cat-back exhaust and superchargers?
- What are the four reasons to purchase?
- Why should you buy the 508185 by Stillen?
- What to consider when purchasing?
What are the exhausts?
These exhausts and superchargers are replacement parts modified to increase the airflow from the catalytic converter to the exhaust exits. They are often aftermarket units produced to make for the performance constraints by manufacturers when choosing between performance and cost.
An example is the Stillen 508185 which improves the airflow into the turbocharged multipoint injection engine of your 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. This higher airflow is courtesy of the finely made pipes that link the muffler and the catalytic part.
Furthermore, these exhausts also help in tuning the sound of your Coupé (two-door) performance engine. They also reduce the 23 mpg-US (10.2 L/100Km) fuel usage rate of your L4 Hyundai Genesis Coupe.
What are the four reasons to buy?
1. Higher Horsepower: As expected, the basic diameter of the Stillen 508185 exhaust will improve the 2.0L Turbo 5AT (210 HP) horsepower of your 4Cyl 2.0L Hyundai engine. That is because they are wider than the original equipment muffler. They have a larger exhaust tip diameter too. So, there is more air following through their pipes. The high air influx also increases the efficiency of the 5-speed automatic (SHIFTRONIC).
2. Upgraded Fuel Economy: Another advantage of these exhausts for your 2010-13 Hyundai is better fuel economy than the present 23 mpg-US (10.2 L/100Km). The inlet air contains oxygen that builds up and sharpens the sensitivity of the gas pedals. Therefore, there is less fuel consumed since more oxygen now flows through the best-quality pipes into the L4 turbocharged multipoint injection transmission. Subsequently, the 4Cyl 2.0L cylinders work less and take a faster time to reach 137 mph (220 km/h) maximum speed.
3. Robust Engine Sound: The flexibility of customizing the sound of your 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe engine is also a reason to get these exhausts and superchargers. Many of the exhaust vendors, such as Stillen, have their differently modified assembly of the silencers, exits, and mufflers. However, it is possible to get varying sound exhaust system performance from the same company.
4. Ease of Installation: With connectors, purchasing many exhausts and superchargers like the 508185 does not require too much technical know-how. Their design is straightforward for DIY persons. Some even have installation manuals on fixing the muffler on your 5-speed automatic (SHIFTRONIC) Hyundai. The standard Stillen 508185 exhaust should be strong metal material. The design of the exhaust tip has a dimension that is fixed in diameter.
Why should you buy the 508185 by Stillen?
- The 508185 car exhausts and superchargers are compatible with your 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe and provide a durable performance upgrade.
- They have a large diameter that assists the 4Cyl 2.0L release fumes and generates more than the 2.0L Turbo 5AT (210 HP) transmission capacity.
- They have an efficient sound absorption mechanism coordinating the vibrations from the L4 engines using the muffler.
- Quality assurance is guaranteed as the Stillen group is a reputable brand that has been in the industry since 1986. Besides, their high-grade material does not rust easily.
- The company also has an official brand page (https://stillen.com/) with customer-help options if you encounter any issues. You can also reach out to them via email at email@example.com
What to consider when purchasing?
Before you even talk about quality, the vehicle compatibility of the available exhausts with your Hyundai coupé (two-door) is the most crucial consideration. There are several aftermarket alternatives in the market, so selecting the car exhausts that are suitable for your 2010-13 Hyundai Genesis Coupe is the first step.
The next step involves examining the type of exhaust system design. Like the exit pipes in the Stillen 508185, your preferred exhaust design must be based on your prevalent vehicle usage. The materials used in the design also matter and depend on whether you will be doing street and competitive driving or not. Best quality metal is used to build the 508185 exhaust by Stillen.
Specifications and Features
Material: Stainless steel
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2010 to 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.