4 Reasons to Purchase the Cat-Back Exhaust Systems 19455 for your 2019-20 Hyundai Veloster
Are you encountering performance issues with your Hyundai Veloster engine and thinking of cost-effective solutions without breaking the bank? Installing a standard cat-back exhaust system could be the solution. Like the MagnaFlow 19455, these cat-back exhausts improve the airflow from the exhaust tip to the catalytic area of your 2019-20 Hyundai. Also, the MagnaFlow group's $917.86 19455 exhaust system is a performance booster if installed correctly. However, doubts may come up as to why you have to obtain this particular cat-back product. This article covers such and will answer some of these questions following the guide below.
- What are the cat-back exhaust systems?
- What are the four reasons to purchase?
- Why should you buy the 19455 by MagnaFlow?
- What to consider when purchasing?
What are the cat-back exhausts?
An excellent way to explain the cat-back exhaust systems is taking them as replacement parts or modified exhaust system frameworks for the catalytic converter up to the exhaust tips. The principle behind their construction is to create a solution for performance compromises made by the manufacturer in lowering production costs.
An example is the black MagnaFlow 19455 which improves the airflow into the direct injection transmission cylinders of your 2019-20 Hyundai Veloster. This speedy airflow is due to the polished 2.5 diameter pipes that connect the 5x5x14 muffler and the catalytic part.
Furthermore, cat-back exhausts also help in tuning the sound of your Coupé (two-door) performance engine. They also reduce the 30.2 mpg-US (7.8 L/100Km) fuel usage rate of your L4 Hyundai Veloster.
What are the four reasons to buy?
1. Higher Horsepower: The 5.75 round stainless steel pipes of the MagnaFlow 19455 cat-back exhausts have a 2.5 larger diameter than the stock muffler designs. In conjunction with the 4.5 exhaust tip diameter, they are expected to trigger higher airflow into the 4Cyl 1.6L gasoline engines. The faster this air enters, the more the work rate of your 7-speed automatic DCT transmission. The resulting free-flowing air channel will then increase the 1.6L 7AT (201 HP) horsepower.
2. Upgraded Fuel Economy: Another benefit of the cat-back exhausts for your 2019-20 Hyundai is better fuel economy than the original 30.2 mpg-US (7.8 L/100Km). The inlet air contains oxygen that builds up and strengthens the sensitivity of the gas pedals. Therefore, there is a reduction in fuel consumed since more oxygen now flows through the round stainless steel pipes into the L4 direct injection transmission. Subsequently, the 4Cyl 1.6L cylinders work less and take a quicker time to reach maximum speed.
3. Robust Engine Sound: One other feature that many users like about the cat-back exhaust systems are the chance of adjusting your 2019-20 Hyundai engine sound to a specific preference. Many of the exhaust vendors, such as MagnaFlow, have their separately modified assembly of the silencers, dual center rear exits, and straight-through mufflers. Those who love the deep-roaring engine sounds would enjoy putting these cat-back exhausts on their Hyundai Veloster. It's also possible to tune this 19455-aftermarket exhaust to a more quiet sound. The MagnaFlow offers flexibility in the design of the silencers, dual center rear exits, and straight-through mufflers.
4. Ease of Installation: With clamp-on connector types, installing many exhaust systems like the 19455 does not require too much technical skill. Their welded-on, double-wall, angle cut, folded edge design is straightforward for DIY persons. Some even have installation manuals on fixing the round 5x5x14 muffler on your 7-speed automatic DCT Hyundai. The normal MagnaFlow 19455 cat-back exhaust should be 5.75 stainless steel material that is black-coated. The design is the straight-through muffler type, while the exhaust tip has a dimension of 4.5 in diameter.
Why should you buy the 19455 by MagnaFlow?
- They are expected to serve as performance enhancers since the 19455 exhaust systems are perfectly compatible with 2019-20 Hyundai Veloster for installation.
- The release exhausts boost the 1.6L 7AT (201 HP) horsepower ratings of the 4Cyl 1.6L Hyundai engine.
- They have an strong sound absorption mechanism managing the vibrations from the L4 engines using the straight-through muffler.
- Quality assurance is guaranteed as the MagnaFlow group is a well-established brand that has been manufacturing car exhausts since 1981. Besides, their stainless steel material does not rust easily.
- The company also has an official brand page (https://www.magnaflow.com/) with support options if you encounter any issues. You can also reach out to them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to consider when purchasing?
Before you even worry about quality, the vehicle compatibility of the available cat-back exhaust systems with your Hyundai coupé (two-door) is the most crucial consideration. There are various aftermarket alternatives in the market, so selecting the exhaust systems that work well with your 2019-20 Hyundai Veloster is the first step.
The exhaust type is another feature to consider, especially if you will be doing more competitive driving. The exits are of dual center rear type in the MagnaFlow's 19455. The construction material utilized in the design is also essential. For instance, the round and stainless steel of the 19455 cat-back exhaust pipes material indicates their durability to an extent.
Specifications and Features
Tip Length: 5.75
Tip Material: Stainless steel
Tip Shape: Round
Tip Type: Welded-on;double wall;angle cut;folded edge
Valve Included: No
Clamp Type: Band clamp
Exit Style: Dual center rear
Inlet Connection Type: Clamp-on
Main Piping Diameter: 2.5
Muffler Finish: Polished
Muffler Size: 5x5x14
Muffler Type: Straight-through
Tip Diameter: 4.5
Tip Finish: Black coated
Relevant part numbers
2019 to 2020 Hyundai Veloster 4Cyl 1.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.