4 Reasons to Purchase the Cat-Back Exhaust Systems 16497 for your 2009-11 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Although many drivers know that the cat-back systems upgrade the performance of their vehicles, not all specifically understand what the exhaust systems do. An example is the aftermarket MagnaFlow 16497 which is the best for the 2009-11 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. It functions as a replacement part to the catalytic converter to the muffler framework. Besides, the MagnaFlow group's $1028.06 16497 exhaust system is a performance booster if assembled correctly. However, questions may arise as to why you have to buy this particular cat-back exhaust system. This article covers such and will answer some of these questions following the guide below.
- What are the cat-back exhaust systems?
- What are the four reasons to purchase?
- Why should you buy the 16497 by MagnaFlow?
- What to consider when purchasing?
What are the cat-back exhaust systems?
An excellent way to illustrate the cat-back exhaust systems is viewing them as replacement parts or modified exhaust system designs for the catalytic converter up to the exhaust tips. The logic behind their construction is to create a solution for performance compromises made by the manufacturer in minimizing production costs.
The MagnaFlow 16497 is an example of these cat-back exhaust systems that change the results by increasing the air inlet rates into the 2009-11 Hyundai Genesis Sedan engine. The large dimension of the 2.5 exhaust connectors with the more big muffler is the reason for the improved airflow. For cat-back exhausts, this muffler leads to the catalytic components.
Furthermore, cat-back exhausts also help in tuning the sound of your performance engine. They also reduce the fuel usage rate of your Hyundai Genesis Sedan.
What are the four reasons to buy?
1. Higher Horsepower: The 9.75 round stainless steel pipes of the MagnaFlow 16497 cat-back exhaust systems have a 2.5 larger diameter than the stock muffler pipes. In conjunction with the 3 exhaust tip diameter, they are expected to cause higher airflow into the V8 4.6L engines. The faster this air enters, the more the work rate of your transmission. The resulting free-flowing air channel will then increase horsepower.
2. Upgraded Fuel Economy: Another benefit of the cat-back exhausts for your 2009-11 is better fuel economy than the present. The inlet air contains oxygen that builds up and sharpens the sensitivity of the gas pedals. Therefore, there is a reduction in fuel consumed since more oxygen now flows through the round best-quality pipes into the cylindrical transmission. Subsequently, the V8 4.6L cylinders work less and take a shorter time to reach maximum speed.
3. Robust Engine Sound: One other feature that many users like about the cat-back exhaust systems are the chance of turning your 2009-11 vehicle engine sound to a specific preference. Like MagnaFlow, different vendors have their unique set-up of straight-through mufflers, silencers, and Quad Split Rear exit styles. However, it is possible to get varying sound exhaust system performance from the same vendor.
4. Ease of Installation: Most exhaust system vendors make use of simple clamp installers on their welded, double-wall, angle cut, rolled edge products. The MagnaFlow exhausts' installation is via the bolt-on connectors that replace the OEM exhausts without any complications. The functioning cat-back exhaust systems include the round stainless steel tip with 3 units diameter and length 9.75. The muffler type is polished straight-through with fixed dimensions.
Why should you buy the 16497 by MagnaFlow?
- They guarantee to serve as long-term upgrades since the 16497 exhaust systems are perfectly compatible with 2009-11 Hyundai Genesis Sedan for installation.
- The release exhausts boost the horsepower ratings of the V8 4.6L engine.
- They have an adequate sound absorption mechanism managing the vibrations from the cylinder engines using the straight-through muffler.
- Quality assurance is guaranteed as the MagnaFlow group is an experienced brand that has been producing since 1981. Besides, their stainless steel material does not rust easily.
- The company also has an official brand page (https://www.magnaflow.com/) with online help options if you encounter any issues. You can also reach out to them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to consider when purchasing?
When you visit a car exhaust systems factory, you do not just say you want any performance system. Instead, you make your purchase based on certain essential features like vehicle compatibility. An ideal illustration is the accepted fit of the MagnaFlow 16497 cat-back exhausts for the 2009-11 Hyundai Genesis Sedan vehicles.
The next step involves studying the type of exhaust system design. Like the quad split rear exit pipes in the MagnaFlow 16497, your preferred exhaust design must be based on your routine vehicle usage. The materials used in the design also matter and depend on whether you will be doing street driving or not. Round stainless steel is used to build the 16497 exhaust by MagnaFlow.
Specifications and Features
Exit Style: Quad split rear
Inlet Connection Type: Bolt-on
Main Piping Diameter: 2.5
Muffler Finish: Polished
Muffler Material: Stainless steel
Muffler Type: Straight-through
Tip Diameter: 3
Tip Finish: Polished
Tip Length: 9.75
Tip Material: Stainless steel
Tip Shape: Round
Tip Type: Welded;double wall;angle cut;rolled edge
Style: STREET SERIES
Relevant part numbers
2009 to 2011 Hyundai Genesis Sedan V8 4.6L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.