3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2009-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Coilovers M-08-BR by BC Racing
Finding it hard to mix and match spring and shock upgrades for your 2009-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan? Try the coilovers M-08-BR by BC Racing. Coilovers come as a complete package that combine both springs and shocks, so they take away the guesswork of matching a shock with a spring. The BC Racing coilovers M-08-BR also offers plenty of adjustability and promises improved handling. It is vehicle specific, which means it is tuned purposefully for the 2009-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan. In terms of pricing, this kit goes for $1030, which is reasonable considering the value it adds. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers M-08-BR by BC Racing
What is a Coilovers?
Coilovers are shock absorbers with a coil springs wrapped around them. Therefore, coilovers combine the functions of a car’s stock springs and shocks. Also worth noting is that they are not universal; they are vehicle specific.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
When fitted with the coilovers M-08-BR, your car, which weighsabove 3200 lbs on its own, will cut corners with more precision and poise. These coilovers are superior to your OEM springs and shocks in build quality, material composition, and strength. Their springs also have higher spring rates, while their shocks use shock valving technology. Thanks to the above, these coilovers will deliver superior handling and performance.
With these coilovers, you will also have the benefit of being able to adjusting the ride height and driving characteristics of your car. The kit is fashioned to provide up to 36 levels of adjustment, so you can adjust to offer the ride height you need. For example, when you plan to drive through an area with bumps, potholes, or uneven roads, you can set the coilovers to a higher ride-height setting. These levels of adjustment also affect the car’s ride comfort and handling. The higher the ride-height setting, the softer the ride, and vice versa, so you can also set up these coilovers to deliver your desired handling/ride comfort characteristics.
Balance is crucial for any vehicle, especially when using it for racing or track-day performance driving. The springs and shocks of these BR TYPE coilovers are perfectly matched. So they work together seamlessly, distributing weight way more evenly between opposite corners of the car than your stock spring and shock setup. As a result, they deliver better control and composure when cornering or driving at high speeds.
Why buy the coilovers M-08-BR by BC Racing?
- Owing to this kit’s 12-month limited warranty, you will enjoy worry-free usage, knowing that you will be able to get it replaced if it fails.
- BC Racing, headquartered at 512 South Econ Circle, Oviedo, FL 32765, has been developing suspension system upgrades and many other automotive parts and accessories since 2006. Its products have been extensively used in the motorsport industry with great success.
- This kit is manufactured in Central Florida. So, it has been developed per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- You will only pay $1030 for it, which is less than what people tend to spend when modding their cars for superior handling.
Specifications and Features
2009 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.