3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2012-17 Hyundai Veloster Coilovers M-12-BR by BC Racing
Your 2012-17 Hyundai Veloster can deliver enhanced handling with the right batch of coilovers. Get the coilovers M-12-BR by BC Racing. The coilover set is designed to improve your car’s driving dynamics. It is also more robust than your stock coil spring/shock setup. So, it will do a better of shouldering your car’s weight, which stands atabove 3200 lbs. Additionally, it will only cost you $995. Interested? Here is more information about it:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers M-12-BR by BC Racing
What is a Coilovers?
Coilovers are often a batch of four coilovers – two for the front and the other two for the rear. A coilover is a suspension enhancement that combines a coil spring with a shock absorber into one assembly or unit. It mounts in where your car’s stock springs would be.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
Track day racing may overwhelm or rapidly wear down your stock springs and shocks, so you should consider equipping your 2012-17 Hyundai Veloster with coilovers like this one if you aim to keep taking your car to the track. This kit is made for road racing, so it will do a better job of handling the full-throttle launches, abrupt braking, and sharp, high-speed turns that you will make on the track. The coilovers in this kit feature beefier springs with more aggressive spring rates. Their shocks, made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum, are also beefier and more brutal, with a monotube design helps to dispel heat faster. Their shocks also have shock valving technology and a shorter shock stroke. As a result, these coilovers deliver sharper and more controlled handling.
Thanks to this kit’s several levels of height adjustment, it can adjust your car to take on different roles. For example, you can set a moderate setting for daily driver duty and a much lower setting when you show off the car at a local car show. These coilovers also offer adjustable damping, so they also enable you to control how the vehicle handles.
As it is, your car achieves impressive balance and control because it has a front-position engine – a body layout that achieves near 50/50 front to rear weight distribution. Well, that balance can get even better. Its four coilovers will hold up the four corners of your 2012-17 Hyundai Veloster at matching heights and angles so that they will achieve 1 to 1 weight displacement between opposite corners of the car. As a result, the kit will facilitate superior control and composure when cornering while improving the durability of your car’s suspension system.
Why buy the coilovers M-12-BR by BC Racing?
- Owing to this kit’s 12-month limited warranty, you will enjoy care-free usage, knowing that you will be able to get it replaced if it fails.
- BC Racing have close to two decades of experience designing and producing suspension system parts and other automotive products for the aftermarket. It was founded in 2006 and has instituted its main production facility at 512 South Econ Circle, Oviedo, FL 32765.
- This kit is manufactured in Central Florida. So, it has been manufactured per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- This kit is MSRP $995, which is a bargain, considering the many advantages it offers.
Specifications and Features
Style: BR TYPE
Relevant part numbersM12BR
2012 to 2017 Hyundai Veloster
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.