3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2009-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Coilovers M-08-DS by BC Racing
Finding it challenging to mix and match spring and shock upgrades for your 2009-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan? Try the coilovers M-08-DS by BC Racing. Coilovers combines both springs' and shocks' functions, and so they save you from having to match these components for your car. The BC Racing coilovers M-08-DS also offers plenty of adjustability and promises superior handling. It is specifically made for the 2009-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan, so fitment will never be an concern. In terms of pricing, this kit goes for $1250, which is reasonable considering the value it adds. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers M-08-DS by BC Racing
What is a Coilovers?
Coilovers are often a selection of four coilovers – two for the front and the other two for the rear. A coilover combines a shock with a spring, and so it performs the functions of the two components. It mounts in where your car’s stock springs would be.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
If you are thinking about taking your above 3200 lbs 2009-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan to the track, you will do well to fit it with these coilovers. This kit is designed for road racing, so it will do a better job of handling the full-throttle launches, abrupt braking, and sharp, high-speed turns that you will make on the track. The coilovers in this kit have beefier springs with more aggressive spring rates. Their shocks, made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum, are also beefier and more aggressive, with a monotube design helps to disperse heat faster. Their shocks also have shock valving technology and a shorter shock stroke. As a result, these coilovers deliver sharper and more controlled handling.
These coilovers provide up to 36 levels of ride height adjustment, so it makes it possible for you to configure your 2009-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan for different driving purposes without adding different parts. For example, you can set a moderate setting for daily driver duty and a much lower setting when you show off the car at a local car show. These coilovers also offer adjustable damping, so they also enable you to control how the vehicle handles.
As it is, your car achieves impressive balance and control because it has a front-position engine – a body layout that achieves near 50/50 front to rear weight distribution. Well, that balance can get even better. Its four coilovers will hold up the four corners of your 2009-14 Hyundai Genesis Sedan at equal heights and angles so that they will achieve 1 to 1 weight displacement between opposing corners of the car. Henceforth will result in a reduced rate of suspension system wear and tear and better control under heavy driving.
Why buy the coilovers M-08-DS by BC Racing?
- Owing to this kit’s 12-month limited warranty, you will enjoy care-free usage, knowing that you will be able to get it replaced if it breaks down.
- BC Racing have close to two decades of experience designing and producing suspension system parts and other automotive products for the aftermarket. It was founded in 2006 and has set up its main production facility at 512 South Econ Circle, Oviedo, FL 32765.
- This kit is manufactured in Central Florida. So, it has been produced per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- You will only pay $1250 for it, which is less than what people tend to spend when modding their cars for superior handling.
Specifications and Features
2009 to 2014 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.