3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Coilovers M-11-DS by BC Racing
Looking for a way to enhance the handling of your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L? Get the coilovers M-11-DS by BC Racing. This is not your ordinary selection of coilovers; it is designed for racing, so it is sure to greatly enhance your car’s handling capabilities. It is also more robust than your stock coil spring/shock setup. So, it will do a better of shouldering your car’s weight, which stands at 3362 lbs (1525 kg). Additionally, it will only cost you $1250. Interested? Here is more information about it:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers M-11-DS by BC Racing
What is a Coilovers?
A coilovers is a pricier alternative to lowering springs or performance shocks. Coilovers are different from your car’s stock coil springs and shock absorbers in the fact that they incorporate both coil springs and shocks into a single unit. A coilovers often consists of four coilovers (for the four corners of the car).
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
Track day racing may overwhelm or rapidly wear down your stock springs and shocks, so you should consider equipping your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe with coilovers like this one if you plan to keep taking your car to the track. This kit is fashioned for road racing, so it will do a better job of handling the full-throttle launches, abrupt braking, and sharp, high-speed turns that you will make on the track. The coilovers in this kit have beefier springs with more aggressive spring rates. Their shocks, made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum, are also stouter and more aggressive, with a monotube design helps to disperse heat faster. Their shocks also have shock valving technology and a shorter shock stroke. As a result, these coilovers deliver sharper and more controlled handling.
Thanks to this kit’s many levels of height adjustment, it can adjust your car to take on different roles. For example, you can set a moderate setting for daily driver duty and a much lower setting when you show off the car at a local car show. These coilovers also offer adjustable damping, so they also enable you to control how the vehicle handles.
As it is, your car achieves impressive balance and control because it has a front-position engine and rear wheel drive – a body layout that achieves near 50/50 front to rear weight distribution. Well, that balance can get even better. Its four coilovers will hold up the four corners of your 2010-16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L at identical heights and angles so that they will achieve 1 to 1 weight displacement between opposing corners of the car. Henceforth will result in a decreased rate of suspension system wear and tear and better control under heavy driving.
Why buy the coilovers M-11-DS by BC Racing?
- Owing to this kit’s 12-month limited warranty, you will enjoy worry-free usage, knowing that you will be able to get it replaced if it fails.
- BC Racing, headquartered at 512 South Econ Circle, Oviedo, FL 32765, has been developing suspension system enhancements and many other automotive parts and accessories since 2006. Its products have been widely used in the motorsport industry with great success.
- This kit is manufactured in Central Florida. So, it has been developed per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- You will only pay $1250 for it, which is less than what people tend to spend when modding their cars for better handling.
Specifications and Features
Style: DS TYPE
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): M11DS
2010 to 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.