3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Coilovers CHY150-GT by Ksport
Finding it challenging to mix and match spring and shock upgrades for your 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L? Try the coilovers CHY150-GT by Ksport. Coilovers come as a complete package that include both springs and shocks, so they take away the guesswork of matching a shock with a spring. The Ksport coilovers CHY150-GT also offers plenty of adjustability and guarantees enhanced handling. It is vehicle specific, which means it is tuned particularly for the 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. In terms of pricing, this kit goes for $1232.5, which is reasonable considering the value it adds. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers CHY150-GT by Ksport
What is a Coilovers?
A coilovers is a pricier alternative to lowering springs or performance shocks. Coilovers are different from your car’s stock coil springs and shock absorbers in the fact that they include both coil springs and shocks into a single unit. A coilovers often consists of four coilovers (for the four corners of the car).
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
When equipped with the coilovers CHY150-GT, your car, which weighs 3362 lbs (1525 kg) on its own, will cut corners with more precision and poise. These coilovers are superior to your factory-fitted springs and shocks in build quality, material composition, and strength. Their springs also have higher spring rates, while their shocks use shock valving technology. Thanks to the above, these coilovers will deliver enhanced handling and performance.
These coilovers has up to 36 levels of ride height adjustment, so it makes it possible for you to configure your 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L for diverse driving purposes without changing other parts. For example, you can set a moderate setting for daily driver duty and a much lower setting when you show off the car at a local car show. These coilovers also offer adjustable damping, so they also enable you to control how the vehicle handles.
Balance is vital for any vehicle, especially when using it for racing or track-day performance driving. The springs and shocks of these GT PRO coilovers are perfectly matched. So they work together seamlessly, distributing weight way more evenly between opposite corners of the car than your stock spring and shock setup. As a result, they deliver better control and composure when cornering or driving at high speeds.
Why buy the coilovers CHY150-GT by Ksport?
- Owing to this kit’s 12-month limited warranty, you will enjoy worry-free usage, knowing that you will be able to get it replaced if it breaks down.
- Ksport, headquartered at 254 W Broadway Rd, Mesa, AZ 85210, has been developing suspension system upgrades and many other automotive parts and accessories since 2003. Its products have been extensively used in the motorsport industry with great success.
- This kit is manufactured in Mesa Arizona. So, it has been produced per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- This kit will run you only $1232.5, which is a bargain, considering the many benefits it offers.
Specifications and Features
Weight: 55 lbs
Dimensions: 28 × 17 × 8 in
Spring Rate Fr kg/mm: 7.2
Spring Rate Rr kg/mm: 5.8
Top Mount Front: Pillowball Mount with camber adjustment
Top Mount Rear: Reuses OEM Top Mount
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): CHY150GT
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.