3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2011 Hyundai Sonata Coilovers CHY180-KP by Ksport
Thinking about lowering your 2011 Hyundai Sonata? The coilovers CHY180-KP by Ksport is an excellent option because it offers multiple levels of height adjustability and several benefits that we will discuss in this article. Ksport is an authority in the manufacture of high-performance suspension system upgrades, so you cannot go wrong with this kit. Price-wise, this kit is $892.5, which is a small price for the degree of adjustability you will get. In this article, we’ll explore the features and benefits of this kit, but first, let us consider the following:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers CHY180-KP by Ksport
What is a Coilovers?
Coilovers are shock absorbers with a coil springs wrapped around them. Therefore, coilovers combine the functions of a car’s stock springs and shocks. Also worth noting is that they are not universal; they are vehicle specific.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
One of the main benefits of the coilovers CHY180-KP is that it offers more accurate handling. These coilovers are superior to your OEM springs and shocks in build quality, material composition, and strength. Their springs also have higher spring rates, while their shocks use shock valving technology. Thanks to the above, these coilovers will deliver improved handling and performance.
Another benefit of this coilovers is their superior adjustability. The kit is fashioned to provide up to 36 levels of adjustment, so you can adjust to deliver the ride height you need. For example, when you intend to drive through an area with bumps, potholes, or uneven roads, you can set the coilovers to a higher ride-height setting. These levels of adjustment also alter the car’s ride comfort and handling. The higher the ride-height setting, the softer the ride, and vice versa, so you can also set up these coilovers to offer your preferred handling/ride comfort characteristics.
As it is, your car achieves impressive balance and control because it has a front-position engine – a body layout that achieves near 50/50 front to rear weight distribution. Well, that balance can get even better. Its four coilovers will hold up the four corners of your 2011 Hyundai Sonata at identical heights and angles so that they will achieve 1 to 1 weight displacement between opposite corners of the car. Henceforth will result in a slower rate of suspension system wear and tear and enhanced control under heavy driving.
Why buy the coilovers CHY180-KP by Ksport?
- Owing to this kit’s 12-month limited warranty, you will enjoy worry-free usage, knowing that you will be able to get it replaced if it breaks down.
- Ksport have close to two decades of experience designing and producing suspension system parts and other automotive products for the aftermarket. It was founded in 2003 and has instituted its main production facility at 254 W Broadway Rd, Mesa, AZ 85210.
- This kit is manufactured in Mesa Arizona. So, it has been manufactured per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- You will only pay $892.5 for it, which is less than what people tend to spend when modding their cars for superior handling.
Specifications and Features
2011 Hyundai Sonata
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.