3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2011-14 Hyundai Elantra Coilovers CHY240-KP by Ksport
Looking for a way to enhance the handling of your 2011-14 Hyundai Elantra_? Get the __coilovers CHY240-KP by Ksport. The coilover set is designed to improve your car’s driving dynamics. It is also stronger than your stock coil spring/shock setup. So, it will do a better of shouldering your car’s weight, which stands atabove 3200 lbs. Additionally, it will only cost you $1020. Interested? Here is more information about it:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers CHY240-KP by Ksport
What is a Coilovers?
Coilovers are often a batch of four coilovers – two for the front and the other two for the rear. A coilover pairs a shock with a spring, and so it performs the functions of the two components. It mounts in where your car’s stock springs would be.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
One of the main benefits of the coilovers CHY240-KP is that it offers more accurate handling. These coilovers are superior to your factory-fitted springs and shocks in build quality, material composition, and strength. Their springs also have higher spring rates, while their shocks use shock valving technology. Thanks to the above, these coilovers will deliver improved handling and performance.
These coilovers offer up to 36 levels of ride height adjustment, so it makes it possible for you to adjust your 2011-14 Hyundai Elantra for diverse driving purposes without installing other parts. For example, you can configure a moderate setting for daily driver duty and a much lower setting when you show off the car at a local car show. These coilovers also offer adjustable damping, so they also enable you to control how the vehicle handles.
Balance is vital for any vehicle, especially when using it for racing or track-day performance driving. The springs and shocks of these KONTROL PRO coilovers are perfectly matched. So they work together seamlessly, distributing weight way more evenly between opposite corners of the car than your stock spring and shock setup. As a result, they deliver better control and composure when cornering or driving at high speeds.
Why buy the coilovers CHY240-KP by Ksport?
- Ksport offer this kit with a 12-month limited warranty, which says a lot about its confidence in its product.
- Ksport have close to two decades of experience designing and producing suspension system parts and other automotive products for the aftermarket. It was founded in 2003 and has set up its main production facility at 254 W Broadway Rd, Mesa, AZ 85210.
- This kit is manufactured in Mesa Arizona. So, it has been produced per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- This kit will run you just $1020, which is a bargain, bearing in mind the many advantages it offers.
Specifications and Features
Style: Kontrol Pro
Weight: 55 lbs
Dimensions: 28 × 17 × 8 in
Spring Rate Fr kg/mm: 7.5
Spring Rate Rr kg/mm: 4
Top Mount Front: Pillowball Mount with camber adjustment
Top Mount Rear: Reuses OEM Top Mount
2011 to 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.