3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2011-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Coilovers CHY220-KP by Ksport
Your 2011-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L can sit even lower with the appropriate batch of coilovers. The coilovers CHY220-KP by Ksport is a stellar option because it offers multiple levels of height adjustability and several benefits that we will discuss in this article. Ksport is an authority in the production of high-performance suspension system upgrades, so you cannot go wrong with this kit. Price-wise, this kit is $850, which is a small price for the degree of adjustability you will get. In this article, we’ll explore the features and benefits of this kit, but first, let us consider the following:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers CHY220-KP by Ksport
What is a Coilovers?
Coilovers are often a set of four coilovers – two for the front and the other two for the rear. A coilover is a suspension enhancement that pairs a coil spring with a shock absorber into one assembly or unit. It mounts in where your car’s stock springs would be.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
One of the main benefits of the coilovers CHY220-KP is that it offers sharper handling. These coilovers are superior to your OEM springs and shocks in build quality, material composition, and strength. Their springs also have higher spring rates, while their shocks use shock valving technology. Thanks to the above, these coilovers will deliver improved handling and performance.
These coilovers provide up to 36 levels of ride height adjustment, so it makes it possible for you to set up your 2011-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L for different driving purposes without adding different parts. For example, you can set a moderate setting for daily driver duty and a much lower setting when you show off the car at a local car show. These coilovers also offer adjustable damping, so they also enable you to control how the vehicle handles.
As it is, your car achieves impressive balance and control because it has a front-position engine and rear wheel drive – a body layout that achieves near 50/50 front to rear weight distribution. Well, that balance can get even better. Its four coilovers will hold up the four corners of your 2011-15 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L at identical heights and angles so that they will achieve 1 to 1 weight displacement between opposing corners of the car. Henceforth will result in a slower rate of suspension system wear and tear and better control under heavy driving.
Why buy the coilovers CHY220-KP by Ksport?
- Owing to this kit’s 12-month limited warranty, you will enjoy worry-free usage, knowing that you will be able to get it replaced if it malfunctions.
- Ksport have close to two decades of experience designing and developing suspension system parts and other automotive products for the aftermarket. It was founded in 2003 and has instituted its main production facility at 254 W Broadway Rd, Mesa, AZ 85210.
- This kit is manufactured in Mesa Arizona. So, it has been manufactured per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- You will only pay $850 for it, which is less than what people tend to spend when modding their cars for superior handling.
Specifications and Features
Weight: 55 lbs
Dimensions: 28 × 17 × 8 in
Spring Rate Fr kg/mm: 7.2
Spring Rate Rr kg/mm: 5.8
Top Mount Front: Pillowball Mount with camber adjustment
Top Mount Rear: Reuses OEM Top Mount
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): CHY220KP
2011 to 2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.