3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Coilovers CHY150-SP by Ksport
Finding it difficult to mix and match spring and shock upgrades for your 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L? Try the coilovers CHY150-SP by Ksport. Coilovers come as a complete package that combine both springs and shocks, so they take away the guesswork of matching a shock with a spring. The Ksport coilovers CHY150-SP also offers plenty of adjustability and promises enhanced handling. It is vehicle specific, which means it is tuned particularly for the 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. In terms of pricing, this kit goes for $1105, which is reasonable considering the value it adds. Below, we will discuss the following:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers CHY150-SP by Ksport
What is a Coilovers?
A coilovers is a pricier alternative to lowering springs or performance shocks. Coilovers are different from your car’s stock coil springs and shock absorbers in the fact that they include both coil springs and shocks into a single unit. A coilovers often consists of four coilovers (for the four corners of the car).
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
One of the main benefits of the coilovers CHY150-SP is that it offers sharper handling. These coilovers are superior to your stock springs and shocks in build quality, material composition, and strength. Their springs also have higher spring rates, while their shocks use shock valving technology. Thanks to the above, these coilovers will deliver superior handling and performance.
With these coilovers, you will also have the advantage of being able to adjusting the ride height and driving characteristics of your car. The kit is made to provide up to 36 levels of adjustment, so you can set it up to offer the ride height you need. For example, when you plan to drive through an area with bumps, potholes, or uneven roads, you can set the coilovers to a higher ride-height setting. These levels of adjustment also alter the car’s ride comfort and handling. The higher the ride-height setting, the softer the ride, and vice versa, so you can also adjust these coilovers to deliver your preferred handling/ride comfort characteristics.
Balance is vital for any vehicle, especially when using it for racing or track-day performance driving. The springs and shocks of these KONTROL SPORT coilovers are perfectly matched. So they work together seamlessly, distributing weight way more evenly between opposite corners of the car than your stock spring and shock setup. As a result, they deliver better control and composure when cornering or driving at high speeds.
Why buy the coilovers CHY150-SP by Ksport?
- Owing to this kit’s 12-month limited warranty, you will enjoy worry-free usage, knowing that you will be able to get it replaced if it malfunctions.
- Ksport, headquartered at 254 W Broadway Rd, Mesa, AZ 85210, has been developing suspension system enhancements and many other automotive parts and accessories since 2003. Its products have been broadly used in the motorsport industry with great success.
- This kit is manufactured in Mesa Arizona. So, it has been manufactured per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- This kit will run you MSRP $1105, which is a bargain, bearing in mind the many advantages it offers.
Specifications and Features
Weight: 55 lbs
Dimensions: 28 × 17 × 8 in
Spring Rate Fr kg/mm: 8.7
Spring Rate Rr kg/mm: 8.5
Top Mount Front: Pillowball Mount with camber adjustment
Top Mount Rear: Reuses OEM Top Mount
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s): CHY150SP
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.