3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2012-18 Hyundai Veloster Coilovers NH205 by Silvers Suspension
Your 2012-18 Hyundai Veloster can deliver enhanced handling with the right batch of coilovers. Get the coilovers NH205 by Silvers Suspension. The coilover set is designed to boost your car’s driving dynamics. It is also tougher than your stock coil spring/shock setup. So, it will do a better of shouldering your car’s weight, which stands atabove 3200 lbs. Additionally, it will only cost you $1149. Interested? Here is more information about it:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers NH205 by Silvers Suspension
What is a Coilovers?
Coilovers are shock absorbers with a coil springs wrapped around them. Therefore, coilovers combine the functions of a car’s stock springs and shocks. Also worth noting is that they are not universal; they are vehicle specific.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
One of the main benefits of the coilovers NH205 is that it offers more accurate handling. These coilovers are superior to your OEM springs and shocks in build quality, material composition, and strength. Their springs also have higher spring rates, while their shocks use shock valving technology. Thanks to the above, these coilovers will deliver superior handling and performance.
Thanks to this kit’s multiple levels of height adjustment, it can configure your car to take on different roles. For example, you can configure a moderate setting for daily driver duty and a much lower setting when you show off the car at a local car show. These coilovers also offer adjustable damping, so they also enable you to control how the vehicle handles.
As it is, your car achieves impressive balance and control because it has a front-position engine – a body layout that achieves near 50/50 front to rear weight distribution. Well, that balance can get even better. Its four coilovers will hold up the four corners of your 2012-18 Hyundai Veloster at identical heights and angles so that they will achieve 1 to 1 weight displacement between opposing corners of the car. As a result, the kit will facilitate superior control and composure when cornering while enhancing the durability of your car’s suspension system.
Why buy the coilovers NH205 by Silvers Suspension?
- Silvers Suspension provide this kit with a 12-month limited warranty, which says a lot about its faith in its product.
- Silvers Suspension have close to two decades of experience designing and manufacturing suspension system parts and other automotive products for the aftermarket. It was founded in 1999 and has set up its main production facility at 241-32, Xinpu Rd., Wufeng Dist., Taichung City 413, Taiwan.
- This kit is manufactured in 241-32, Xinpu Rd., Wufeng Dist., Taichung City 413, Taiwan. So, it has been developed per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- This kit costs only $1149, which is a bargain, bearing in mind the many benefits it offers.
Specifications and Features
Default Spring Rates:Front 7K, Rear 4.5K-S
2012 to 2018 Hyundai Veloster
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.