3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-15 Hyundai Genesis Sedan Coilovers MR-CDK-HG094D by Megan Racing
Make your 2010-15 Hyundai Genesis Sedan track-day ready with the coilovers MR-CDK-HG094D by Megan Racing. Your car’s stock springs and shocks are sufficient, but they cannot hold a candle to this kit. Megan Racing has purposefully engineered the coilovers MR-CDK-HG094D for the 2010-15 Hyundai Genesis Sedan, giving it higher-grade materials, stouter construction, higher spring rates, outstanding damping capability, and many levels of adjustability. As a result, the coilovers MR-CDK-HG094D guarantees excellent cornering ability, and as a result, quicker lap times. You can have this kit for just $899. Here is what we will discuss in this article:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers MR-CDK-HG094D by Megan Racing
What is a Coilovers?
Coilovers are often a set of four coilovers – two for the front and the other two for the rear. A coilover is a suspension upgrade that pairs a coil spring with a shock absorber into one assembly or unit. It mounts in where your car’s stock springs would be.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
Track day racing may overwhelm or quickly wear down your stock springs and shocks, so you should consider equipping your 2010-15 Hyundai Genesis Sedan with coilovers like this one if you plan to keep taking your car to the track. This kit is fashioned for road racing, so it will do a better job of handling the full-throttle launches, abrupt braking, and sharp, high-speed turns that you will make on the track. The coilovers in this kit have beefier springs with more aggressive spring rates. Their shocks, made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum, are also stouter and more brutal, with a monotube design helps to disperse heat faster. Their shocks also have shock valving technology and a shorter shock stroke. As a result, these coilovers deliver sharper and more controlled handling.
These coilovers offer up to 36 levels of ride height adjustment, so it makes it possible for you to set up your 2010-15 Hyundai Genesis Sedan for diverse driving purposes without installing different parts. For example, you can configure a moderate setting for daily driver duty and a much lower setting when you show off the car at a local car show. These coilovers also offer adjustable damping, so they also enable you to control how the vehicle handles.
Balance is crucial for any vehicle, especially when using it for racing or track-day performance driving. The springs and shocks of these RACING STREET SERIES coilovers are perfectly matched. So they work together seamlessly, distributing weight way more evenly between opposite corners of the car than your stock spring and shock setup. As a result, they deliver better control and composure when cornering or driving at high speeds.
Why buy the coilovers MR-CDK-HG094D by Megan Racing?
- Owing to this kit’s 12-month limited warranty, you will enjoy care-free usage, knowing that you will be able to get it replaced if it breaks down.
- Megan Racing, headquartered at 19433 San Jose Ave. City of Industry, CA 91748 USA, has been developing suspension system upgrades and many other automotive parts and accessories since 2001. Its products have been extensively used in the motorsport industry with great success.
- This kit is manufactured in Califoria Usa. So, it has been manufactured per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- You will only pay $899 for it, which is less than what people tend to spend when modding their cars for superior handling.
Specifications and Features
Front Spring Rate:62mm ID; 170mm length; 7 kg/mm
Rear Spring Rate:62mm ID; 185mm length; 8 kg/mm
Front Damper Specs:120mm stroke; 260mm length; M2 Valving Code
Rear Damper Specs:137mm stroke; 44-210mm length; 44R01 Valving Code
Style:RACING STREET SERIES
2010 to 2015 Hyundai Genesis Sedan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.