3 Reasons to Upgrade to 1996-00 Hyundai Elantra Coilovers D-HY-05-RA by D2Racing
Looking for a way to improve the handling of your 1996-00 Hyundai Elantra_? Get the __coilovers D-HY-05-RA by D2Racing. This is not your ordinary selection of coilovers; it is designed for racing, so it is sure to considerably improve your car’s handling capabilities. It is also tougher than your stock coil spring/shock setup. So, it will do a better of shouldering your car’s weight, which stands atabove 3200 lbs. Additionally, it will only cost you $1350. Interested? Here is more information about it:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers D-HY-05-RA by D2Racing
What is a Coilovers?
A coilovers can help to enhance the capabilities of your car’s suspension system. Coilovers are different from your car’s stock coil springs and shock absorbers in the fact that they integrate both coil springs and shocks into a single unit. A coilovers often consists of four coilovers (for the four corners of the car).
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
When equipped with the coilovers D-HY-05-RA, your car, which weighsabove 3200 lbs on its own, will cut corners with improved precision and poise. These coilovers are superior to your factory-fitted springs and shocks in build quality, material composition, and strength. Their springs also have higher spring rates, while their shocks use shock valving technology. Thanks to the above, these coilovers will deliver superior handling and performance.
Another benefit of this coilovers is their increased adjustability. The kit is fashioned to provide up to 36 levels of adjustment, so you can configure to deliver the ride height you need. For example, when you intend to drive through an area with bumps, potholes, or uneven roads, you can set the coilovers to a higher ride-height setting. These levels of adjustment also alter the car’s ride comfort and handling. The higher the ride-height setting, the softer the ride, and vice versa, so you can also adjust these coilovers to offer your desired handling/ride comfort characteristics.
Balance is vital for any vehicle, especially when using it for racing or track-day performance driving. The springs and shocks of these RALLY ASPHALT SERIES coilovers are perfectly matched. So they work together seamlessly, distributing weight way more evenly between opposite corners of the car than your stock spring and shock setup. As a result, they deliver better control and composure when cornering or driving at high speeds.
Why buy the coilovers D-HY-05-RA by D2Racing?
- Owing to this kit’s 12-month limited warranty, you will enjoy worry-free usage, knowing that you will be able to get it replaced if it malfunctions.
- D2Racing have close to two decades of experience designing and producing suspension system parts and other automotive products for the aftermarket. It was founded in 2003 and has established its main production facility at 2435 S Alston Ave, Durham, NC 27713.
- This kit has been produced per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- You will only pay $1350 for it, which is less than what people tend to spend when modding their cars for better handling.
Specifications and Features
Style: Rally Asphalt Series
1996 to 2000 Hyundai Elantra
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.