3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2001-06 Hyundai Elantra Coilovers D-HY-06-RG by D2Racing
Your 2001-06 Hyundai Elantra can sit even lower with the right selection of coilovers. Get the coilovers D-HY-06-RG because it can lower your car’s ride height by several levels. D2Racing is an authority in the development of high-performance suspension system upgrades, so you cannot go wrong with this kit. Price-wise, this kit is $2125, which is a small price for the degree of adjustability you will get. In this article, we’ll explore the features and benefits of this kit, but first, let us consider the following:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers D-HY-06-RG by D2Racing
What is a Coilovers?
A coilovers can help to enhance the capabilities of your car’s suspension system. Coilovers are different from your car’s stock coil springs and shock absorbers in the fact that they integrate both coil springs and shocks into a single unit. A coilovers often consists of four coilovers (for the four corners of the car).
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
If you are thinking about taking your above 3200 lbs 2001-06 Hyundai Elantra to the track, you will do well to fit it with these coilovers. This kit is made for road racing, so it will do a better job of handling the full-throttle launches, abrupt braking, and sharp, high-speed turns that you will make on the track. The coilovers in this kit feature beefier springs with more aggressive spring rates. Their shocks, made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum, are also beefier and more brutal, with a monotube design helps to disperse heat faster. Their shocks also have shock valving technology and a shorter shock stroke. As a result, these coilovers deliver sharper and more controlled handling.
Thanks to this kit’s many levels of height adjustment, it can adjust your car to take on different roles. For example, you can set a moderate setting for daily driver duty and a much lower setting when you show off the car at a local car show. These coilovers also offer adjustable damping, so they also enable you to control how the vehicle handles.
Balance is crucial for any vehicle, especially when using it for racing or track-day performance driving. The springs and shocks of these RALLY GRAVEL SERIES coilovers are perfectly matched. So they work together seamlessly, distributing weight way more evenly between opposite corners of the car than your stock spring and shock setup. As a result, they deliver better control and composure when cornering or driving at high speeds.
Why buy the coilovers D-HY-06-RG by D2Racing?
- Owing to this kit’s 12-month limited warranty, you will enjoy worry-free usage, knowing that you will be able to get it replaced if it fails.
- D2Racing have close to two decades of experience designing and producing suspension system parts and other automotive products for the aftermarket. It was founded in 2003 and has set up its main production facility at 2435 S Alston Ave, Durham, NC 27713.
- This kit has been produced per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- This kit is only $2125, which is a bargain, bearing in mind the many benefits it offers.
Specifications and Features
Style: Rally Gravel Series
2001 to 2006 Hyundai Elantra
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.