3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2011-20 Hyundai Veloster Coilovers D-HY-29-RS by D2Racing
Looking for a way to improve the handling of your 2011-20 Hyundai Veloster_? Get the __coilovers D-HY-29-RS by D2Racing. This is not your ordinary batch of coilovers; it is made for racing, so it is sure to greatly enhance your car’s handling capabilities. It is also more robust than your stock coil spring/shock setup. So, it will do a better of shouldering your car’s weight, which stands atabove 3200 lbs. Additionally, it will only cost you $1150. Interested? Here is more information about it:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers D-HY-29-RS by D2Racing
What is a Coilovers?
Coilovers are shock absorbers with a coil springs wrapped around them. Therefore, coilovers combine the functions of a car’s stock springs and shocks. Also worth noting is that they are not universal; they are vehicle specific.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
Track day racing may overwhelm or quickly wear down your stock springs and shocks, so you should consider equipping your 2011-20 Hyundai Veloster with coilovers like this one if you aim to keep taking your car to the track. This kit is fashioned for road racing, so it will do a better job of handling the full-throttle launches, abrupt braking, and sharp, high-speed turns that you will make on the track. The coilovers in this kit have beefier springs with more aggressive spring rates. Their shocks, made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum, are also beefier and more aggressive, with a monotube design helps to dissipate heat faster. Their shocks also have shock valving technology and a shorter shock stroke. As a result, these coilovers deliver sharper and more controlled handling.
Thanks to this kit’s multiple levels of height adjustment, it can configure your car to take on different roles. For example, you can configure a moderate setting for daily driver duty and a much lower setting when you show off the car at a local car show. These coilovers also offer adjustable damping, so they also enable you to control how the vehicle handles.
As it is, your car achieves impressive balance and control because it has a front-position engine – a body layout that achieves near 50/50 front to rear weight distribution. Well, that balance can get even better. Its four coilovers will hold up the four corners of your 2011-20 Hyundai Veloster at matching heights and angles so that they will achieve 1 to 1 weight displacement between opposite corners of the car. Henceforth will result in a slower rate of suspension system wear and tear and improved control under heavy driving.
Why buy the coilovers D-HY-29-RS by D2Racing?
- Owing to this kit’s 12-month limited warranty, you will enjoy care-free usage, knowing that you will be able to get it replaced if it fails.
- D2Racing, headquartered at 2435 S Alston Ave, Durham, NC 27713, has been developing suspension system enhancements and many other automotive parts and accessories since 2003. Its products have been widely used in the motorsport industry with great success.
- This kit has been manufactured per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- You will only pay $1150 for it, which is less than what people tend to spend when modding their cars for superior handling.
Specifications and Features
Style: RS SERIES
Relevant part numbersDHY29RS
2011 to 2020 Hyundai Veloster
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.