3 Reasons to Upgrade to 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Coilovers NH201 by Silvers Suspension
Your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L can sit even lower with the right selection of coilovers. The coilovers NH201 by Silvers Suspension is an excellent option because it offers several levels of height adjustability and several benefits that we will discuss in this article. Silvers Suspension is an authority in the production of high-performance suspension system upgrades, so you cannot go wrong with this kit. Price-wise, this kit is $1149, which is a small price for the degree of adjustability you will get. In this article, we’ll explore the features and benefits of this kit, but first, let us consider the following:
1. What are coilovers?
2. What are three reasons to upgrade?
3. Why buy the coilovers NH201 by Silvers Suspension
What is a Coilovers?
Coilovers are shock absorbers with a coil springs wrapped around them. Therefore, coilovers combine the functions of a car’s stock springs and shocks. Also worth noting is that they are not universal; they are vehicle specific.
What are Three Reasons to Upgrade?
If you are thinking about taking your 3362 lbs (1525 kg) 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L to the track, you will do well to fit it with these coilovers. This kit is designed for road racing, so it will do a better job of handling the full-throttle launches, abrupt braking, and sharp, high-speed turns that you will make on the track. The coilovers in this kit feature beefier springs with more aggressive spring rates. Their shocks, made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum, are also beefier and more brutal, with a monotube design helps to dissipate heat faster. Their shocks also have shock valving technology and a shorter shock stroke. As a result, these coilovers deliver sharper and more controlled handling.
Thanks to this kit’s many levels of height adjustment, it can adjust your car to take on different roles. For example, you can configure a moderate setting for daily driver duty and a much lower setting when you show off the car at a local car show. These coilovers also offer adjustable damping, so they also enable you to control how the vehicle handles.
As it is, your car achieves impressive balance and control because it has a front-position engine and rear wheel drive – a body layout that achieves near 50/50 front to rear weight distribution. Well, that balance can get even better. Its four coilovers will hold up the four corners of your 2010-12 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 4Cyl 2.0L at matching heights and angles so that they will achieve 1 to 1 weight displacement between opposing corners of the car. Henceforth will result in a decreased rate of suspension system wear and tear and better control under heavy driving.
Why buy the coilovers NH201 by Silvers Suspension?
- Owing to this kit’s 12-month limited warranty, you will enjoy care-free usage, knowing that you will be able to get it replaced if it malfunctions.
- Silvers Suspension have close to two decades of experience designing and developing suspension system parts and other automotive products for the aftermarket. It was founded in 1999 and has instituted its main production facility at 241-32, Xinpu Rd., Wufeng Dist., Taichung City 413, Taiwan.
- This kit is manufactured in 241-32, Xinpu Rd., Wufeng Dist., Taichung City 413, Taiwan. So, it has been produced per the high manufacturing and product-development standards that govern the US automotive aftermarket industry.
- This kit costs only $1149, which is a bargain, bearing in mind the many advantages it offers.
Specifications and Features
Default Spring Rates: Front 8k, rear 6k-s
Relevant part numbers
Alternate Part Number(s):
2010 to 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.